bogart on September 08, 2013, 10:23:58 AM
Pre loved: Motorcycle Spidi NL5 Mesh Jacket
This advertisement is already inactive
Condition   Model   Fuel Type
2nd Hand (Used)    MT    Gasoline
Description:

Spidi NL5 Mesh Jacket 3XL NL5 Jacket from Spidi. The creation of technically superior motorcycle clothing is a complex mix of values that involves designers, engineers, technicians and riders. With the Motorsport Lifestyle collection, Spidi has achieved its mission of articulating its values and expanding its product line to serve the broadest range of riders. The Spidi key words that focus the creation of every product say it all; Design, comfort and safety.
CE certified Multitech low profile shoulder and elbow guards
Adjustable straps on the hips Clip stop keeps the fit snug at high speeds
Nylon coupled with Flex Tenax material in the armpit area for added flexibility as well as breathability
Three interior pocketsFour exterior pockets
Two position collar snap
Reflective strips on the sleeves & backStraps are provided to reduce sleeve bulk and wind flap noisePadded lower backPadded collar.
GREAT breathability. Very durable mesh material. Very comfortable.

P7k (neg)

Size 3XL but it can fit an XL body

Call or tex 09188015294 if interested

Sorry just text me your email ad Il send you the pics. I don't know how to post pics.

bogart on September 08, 2013, 10:31:01 AM
Description:

Spidi NL5 Mesh Jacket 3XL NL5 Jacket from Spidi. The creation of technically superior motorcycle clothing is a complex mix of values that involves designers, engineers, technicians and riders. With the Motorsport Lifestyle collection, Spidi has achieved its mission of articulating its values and expanding its product line to serve the broadest range of riders. The Spidi key words that focus the creation of every product say it all; Design, comfort and safety.
CE certified Multitech low profile shoulder and elbow guards
Adjustable straps on the hips Clip stop keeps the fit snug at high speeds
Nylon coupled with Flex Tenax material in the armpit area for added flexibility as well as breathability
Three interior pocketsFour exterior pockets
Two position collar snap
Reflective strips on the sleeves & backStraps are provided to reduce sleeve bulk and wind flap noisePadded lower backPadded collar.
GREAT breathability. Very durable mesh material. Very comfortable.

P7k (neg)

Size 3XL but it can fit an XL body

Call or tex 09188015294 if interested

Sorry just text me your email ad Il send you the pics. I don't know how to post pics.

[/quote]