bosero on October 01, 2008, 09:56:24 AM
very PRETTY...

before, BWS is my option...  then MONKEY...  but VESPA is what my heart beats...  di naman masama mangarap...  BWS and MONKEY will still be in my dream...

cheers,

=tops
https://www.facebook.com/tops.marin

- i ride a VESPA! and i call her ALICIA! -

Italjet on November 11, 2008, 04:41:01 PM
Hi, I looked for a BWS after seing the BWS of DMF in MCP. I was able to get a nice red unit. Tama si DMF, it is a nice ride for everyday use kung ayaw mo maputikan Vespa mo. Thanks DMF.

Daddy D on November 11, 2008, 04:46:17 PM
Hi, I looked for a BWS after seing the BWS of DMF in MCP. I was able to get a nice red unit. Tama si DMF, it is a nice ride for everyday use kung ayaw mo maputikan Vespa mo. Thanks DMF.

nice to hear that you're happy with your new ride...

bosero on November 12, 2008, 07:58:49 AM
nasa jethroll (yong sa 8th ave caloocan) last sat and saw that BWS!  ganda nga!  the tires are so HOT (kaya siguro mahal ang gulong nito!)! its a 2-stroke...  there is 4-stroke daw na kalalabas pa lang sa taiwan and its on fuel injection na...  saw it in a taiwan magazine, di ko lang mabasa kung ano nakasulat.

sabi ni agnes, kung wala daw silang display sa pinas, all you have to do is order and wait kung kailan sila magpapadating...

BTW, they also have yamaha VINO 50cc and 100cc ba yon?

cheers,

=tops

My Pepe on November 12, 2008, 08:27:10 AM
BWS Experience from Jetthol.

I just want to share my experience in helping a friend purchase a BWS in Jetthol. Jetthol is the importer of Taiwan made scooters owned by Abid Chou, it was represented by the defunct ACI Motorshop located in Ipil St, Babang Manila. Since Alex I think went to the States, Abid decided to operate the shop himself now located at D.Aquino St.

Well though not considered a problem, We have encountered several issues.
First OR/CR Updated Registration - We purchased the Unit on October and the plate ends in "0" so it was supposed to be registered by that time, so they registered it "daw", up to the present wala pa Rehistro. Also the color indicated sa OR was Blue, pero ang color ng unit Black, so sila daw mag papalit including nga yung Registration.

Second, New flarings can be deceiving, madami nakita na problema si Project V, kasi sya nag tune. That include both shocks in front and back. So dapat nagsama ng Mechanic. Joseph narrates that those (no offense meant) mechanic from Jetthol marunong lang mag buo, eh minsan di pa tama. Well kasama talaga yan if you buy Pre-Owned Units.

Policies - No downpawment no test ride, start lang hangang dun lang muna, papa-andarin lang di pwede ride. I think 6 months warranty for parts and services.

In Summary eto yung mga iba pa na I personally noticed:
-medyo parang nag hehesitate yung mechanic at times
-di gumagana fuel gauge
-accessories sold separately (though it is stock when you buy it b-new)
-several missing screws and nuts sa body panels
-at least bago ang battery

So after countless hours from Project V and some replaced part, including Tyres.
Running Very Good Na, Thanks Joseph!!!

In addition Yup they sell Yamaha Vino 50cc 4 stroke liquid cooled, Made in Japan, I have also a friend who purchased 2 units 1 for him and 1 for his wife, several trips going back to Jetholl, may kaunti din problems, Oh well. At present by Order kasi lack of time kasi puro Yamaha Majesty ang selling like hotcakes daw, so yun and priority na buoin so meron available, wala display.

I hope this helps swerte din talaga if we can get a unit hassle free. Di naman kasalanan ni Agnes yun, hehehehehe

Doc on Scoot

bosero on November 12, 2008, 11:05:34 AM
a trip to jetthol is always welcome with a little chat with agnes...  ganyan talaga ang bumibili ng 2nd hand items...  there is always risk associated...  big risk or small risk...  most important, lets manage that risk.  o sakit sa ulo ba tawag don...

para di OT, GWAPO talaga ng BWS.

cheers,

=tops

My Pepe on November 12, 2008, 12:34:12 PM
Amen to that manageable naman, kaya mamahalin mo din talaga pa Swabe na ang Unit.
Pinalitan na ni Joseph ng Metz na tyres ang BWS, ang kapit na, sarap ng ihiga ng kaunti dun sa may McKinley sa Fort Bonifacio -- banking -- banking.

Hmmmm kahit na nga ganun, balik balik parin sa Jetthol hehehehe, Maganda na Scoot, Maganda pa nag-titinda ahihihi. Hindi ah madami rin talagang accessories ang BWS sa Jetthol and fairly price lalo na pag limot na ni Agnes ang price hehehehe.

sky on November 12, 2008, 12:37:33 PM
congrats hermie sa new BWS. !!!!

8)
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt
and dance like you do when nobody's watching"

harvardvespa on November 12, 2008, 01:33:14 PM
BWS ang isa sa mga legend ng scooter, fad sa canada and usa, halos nag ka cult following, sa lahat ng yamaha scooter eto ang may heritage..... any more info re BWS bakit dami followers.
only draw back is it is 2 stroke,
ginaya pa nga eto sa china almost the same look .........

Italjet on November 13, 2008, 08:59:13 AM
congrats hermie sa new BWS. !!!!

thanks Dodick. I bought the BWS after I saw the unit of DMF and that was after I acquired my 1st PX. Mas usesable at maganda siempre ung may racing stripes na Et. thanks again.

8)