lex on August 24, 2006, 02:15:22 PM
Mayroon bang may kymco people dito?  Bimbo tama ba, may kymco people ka dati?

A friend told me sobrang tibay daw ito... he had one before, 6 years ginamit, walang nasira... just regular oil change.. gulong lang daw pinalitan nya sa 6 years na ginagamit nya ito...

parang vespa sa tibay ah hehehe... mukhang piaggio liberty

kymco:

piaggio:

vespinoy on August 24, 2006, 04:01:36 PM
Yup lex, I had the good fortune of using a Kymco People for an extended period of time a few years back.  It's one heck of a scooter.  Very very stable, fast and fun to ride.  Stability is almost akin to a Vespa.  Plus you have 17" tires pa so wala masyadong takot sa butas sa daan.

I never had a problem with the bike once I started using it everyday, it was with me for more than a year before we sold it to Wolfman's father in law para makuha nya yung Vespa nya hahahaaha.

A very very very good scoot.  I think there's one for sale in MCP.
"I didn't get a harrumph outta that guy."
"Give the governor a harrumph."
"Harrumph!"

jjmichaels on August 24, 2006, 04:34:50 PM
I will have Italjets for sale. You may be interested too.
Pacific Summit Construction Group
www.pacificsummitconstruction.com
[email protected]
Legal and Financial Consultant

http://www.vespaclubph.com
Mickey's Delicatessen
http://mickeysdeli.net
http://claycakes.com

wolfman on August 24, 2006, 08:13:19 PM
tama si bimbs.  nautakan ko father in law ko (he wasn't my father in law then).  its still with them nga.  my brother in law uses it practically everyday.  really easy to ride.  no problems so far.  i saw a blue and a red one in italy when i was there.  bagay din.

silver2tone on August 24, 2006, 08:38:47 PM
lex,
i almost bought the one for sale in MCP but i suddenly realized that its no use keeping two scooters at home na wala naman gumagamit. Tama na yung isa. the guy was selling it for 58k with 2k on the odometer.
the kymco really my type and was planning to buy what bimbo used to have, pero nauwi sa swap ng px ko with his et8. i think kymco has a few brand new units left selling it at around 70k.
i talked to sonny n. about the people 150cc too once. nagkaroon din sya nito dati.
recently, i was keeping watch on an ebay auction of a italjet velocifero 125, very good condition. it sold at $1200 :)

ryan on January 15, 2008, 09:25:30 PM
Wow, didn't know Kymco Philippines sold the People here. How much did it cost brand new? Are they still carrying this model locally??

I think this model is quite popular in Europe. Somehow, for me, it seems kinda similar to the Honda SH300i which I read is the top selling scooter in Italy (not a Vespa anymore hehe)

silver2tone on January 15, 2008, 10:28:39 PM
i think in 2006 inuubos na lang nila stocks nila. i don't think they brought in more after that. weird kasi ang Philippine distribution ng kymco, unlike that of SYM. they will advertise that they will release this and that unit di naman natutuloy. they went ahead with the Xciting 500, but who wants to ride that expensive boat of a scooter? i have a ride buddy who bought one, and he would rarely ride that thing even on long rides.

flippedbacon on January 16, 2008, 04:08:09 PM
in Australia, the People 150 is known as the Bug Espresso.
check this video review from scootrtv: :)

http://www.myeyekon.com/scootrtv/current.html#bug

...and this is my people 150... only had one problem since I got it, the cursed auto choke by starter. I simply disabled it. smooth starting everytime, gas mileage also improved.

francis on January 16, 2008, 04:50:49 PM
@flippedbacon,

nice scoot!  ;)

ryan on January 16, 2008, 07:01:07 PM
in Australia, the People 150 is known as the Bug Espresso.
check this video review from scootrtv: :)

http://www.myeyekon.com/scootrtv/current.html#bug

...and this is my people 150... only had one problem since I got it, the cursed auto choke by starter. I simply disabled it. smooth starting everytime, gas mileage also improved.

Nice bike and pictures!! Did Kymco Philippines imported a lot of them before?

lex on January 17, 2008, 02:05:55 PM
i really like the kymco people... ganda!

francis on May 05, 2008, 09:39:38 AM
Would you guys know kung may brand new pa bang for sale ng Kymco People? kahit yung 150cc lang?

Thanks! Helping my ninong find a scooter.  ;)

@vespinoy,
pwede to kay tito emil. hehehe

vespinoy on May 05, 2008, 10:16:49 AM
baka di nya type!! pang girl ang looks, pero performance da bes!!
"I didn't get a harrumph outta that guy."
"Give the governor a harrumph."
"Harrumph!"

batanglambak on May 05, 2008, 11:20:19 AM
pag vespahin mo na din si tito emil ... ;)
o.O

grimace on May 05, 2008, 12:06:51 PM
Would you guys know kung may brand new pa bang for sale ng Kymco People? kahit yung 150cc lang?

Thanks! Helping my ninong find a scooter.  ;)

@vespinoy,
pwede to kay tito emil. hehehe

may brand new pa niyan 8) pero mas bagay sa kanya vespa ;D ;D

ot. sabihin mo bumili rin malaki padlock para di ulit manakawan
EuroScoot Inc.

"we don't stop riding because we grow old, we grow old because we stop riding"

idol ko silang tatlo....