Ben Dover on March 11, 2008, 04:34:44 PM
look what i found.. site for all the workshops manuals and parts manuals for the hottest piaggio and gilera bikes in the market today.. this includes mp3, fuoco, gt and a lot more.. download na! download na!

http://manuals.wotmeworry.org.uk/

vesvicoy sir, yeah kilala nyo po ako sir.. naging instructor ko kayo noon sa advanced math.. hehehe..

nagtext pa nga ako sa inyo noon nagtanong kung ano formula ng circumference ng circle.. hehehehe

vesvicoy on March 11, 2008, 05:16:01 PM
look what i found.. site for all the workshops manuals and parts manuals for the hottest piaggio and gilera bikes in the market today.. this includes mp3, fuoco, gt and a lot more.. download na! download na!

http://manuals.wotmeworry.org.uk/

vesvicoy sir, yeah kilala nyo po ako sir.. naging instructor ko kayo noon sa advanced math.. hehehe..

nagtext pa nga ako sa inyo noon nagtanong kung ano formula ng circumference ng circle.. hehehehe

wow ang galing naman ng nahanap mong site...gusto ko sanang puntahan pero dapat eh bili muna ako ng MP3 ko.

OT: buti naman at kilala mo pa ako. hehehe
1999 piaggio vespa px150e
"I C E"

Ben Dover on March 11, 2008, 11:18:03 PM
what the.... is the trunk of the mp3 really his big? these shots are just for the purpose of demonstrating how big the trunk is and the rider doesn't ride like this.. of course.  ;D ;D

Now, THAT is what we call a trunk!  :D

wesrex315 on May 12, 2009, 07:54:18 PM
hi chief,  meron na mp3 400 sa pinas? Have u tried riding it through the expressways?

My ride buddies who rides a 400 and 500 cc scoot already passes nlex. Pwd na kya ang mp3 400?

silver2tone on May 13, 2009, 07:46:00 AM
pwede yan wesrex315.  2211 brought in an MP3400 a few months back.

vespasol on May 13, 2009, 08:57:37 AM
Doc C, paano registration? Ok na ba sa LTO yang MP3 400? Thanks
Rex, pag nakabili ka ng MP3 pa try ha.  ::)
" A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions. "  - Confucius

doomzday on May 13, 2009, 01:33:37 PM
dapat ata ang nakalagay sa LTO registration ay "motorcycle" to be valid to enter the NLEX.  pag "tricycle" or "scooter"... di papayagan.  correct me if i am wrong.

silver2tone on May 13, 2009, 04:25:57 PM
hindi naman siguro tricycle ang nasa rehistro ng MP3, wala naman sidecar yun eh.  I think it's still a motorcycle. i know the maxiscooters enter NLEX on a regular basis, yung mga 400cc and up. i also know a buddy of mine who has an E-pass used an SYM 250cc last Sunday on the NLEX and did not get apprehended. i think if you get apprehended, the main issue will be displacement, so dapat lang 400cc and up.

Daddy D on May 13, 2009, 06:16:44 PM
dapat ata ang nakalagay sa LTO registration ay "motorcycle" to be valid to enter the NLEX.  pag "tricycle" or "scooter"... di papayagan.  correct me if i am wrong.

pls. correct me if i am wrong, but, afaik our "scoots" are classified as motorcycles in our LTO documents.

this is the basis for maxiscoots (400cc up) in using the expressways in spite of the supposed ban on "scooters".

donnie on May 23, 2009, 07:30:15 AM

mp3+gts

donnie on May 23, 2009, 07:48:17 AM
sorry mods please resize. if necessary. first post blooper pa :-\

silver2tone on May 23, 2009, 11:38:11 AM
sorry for OT: ganda pala black horncover on silver gts

spank me on May 27, 2009, 12:37:43 PM
maganda din daw tunog ng muffler ;)
Meliora Eligo!

http://kitton060708.multiply.com/

Mabuhay ang Euroscoot!

silver2tone on May 27, 2009, 01:32:01 PM
baka mapagkamalang ubone hehehe tapos lagay ng running lights sa ilalim

df22 on October 12, 2011, 10:16:50 PM
Was in the US last month...

Was browsing through Craig's list and noticed that slightly used MP3s in the US are very cheap...

Was able to buy one for $2800 plus $200 tax transfer fee...Total was ony 129,000.00 php...

Thought I could ship it home pabalik dito sa Pinas but it was so heavy pala....the 250cc I bought was almost 1000lbs! I think 945lbs to be exact...

It only had 5000miles on it...perfect condition...Under powered pala ang 250 na MP3...Siguro because of the weight....Tried it with my cousin sa old Mission rd sa bay area, sarap sa twisties pala...really like riding a motorcycle...most noticeable aspect ng MP3 for me is the braking power, ang lakas pag front ang ginamit mo....dahil siguro sa 2 disc brakes and 2 wheels sa harap...

Sa US, hindi ka required na may M1 endorsement sa license to ride the MP3...Pero sa tingin ko dapat may endorsement na M1 kasi it rides like a motorcycle talaga...Tinkered with the parallelogram mechanism sa 2 front wheels and it had a brake pad lang pala to lock the front wheels when you want it to stand like a trike pag below 2k rpm and 5miles/hr ang andar mo approaching a stop.

Just got home sa Pinas and rode my 125cc honda pcx scooter, parang mas gusto ko ata ang magaan hehehe ang bigat nung MP3.... Pero if I had the money to buy the MP3 dito, it would be a very good Sunday ride 2nd bike :-)

Left the MP3 sa US and asked my cousin to sell it again for me....sana may bumili na agad...

Thanks for viewing!!!

:-)

For Sale Motorcycle Apparel
http://df22mcp.multiply.com/