cappuccino on November 02, 2007, 08:20:54 PM

Those who want to pre-order the souvenir patch for VA3, could sign up here  :)

http://www.vespinoy.com/forum/index.php?topic=1792.msg23284#msg23284

pa order ng isa
yeah yeah yeah!!!

direkyey on November 15, 2007, 09:38:35 AM
Latest development from Euroscoot and Vespinoy...

Saturday, Dec. 1

4pm:
City ride. This will be marshalled by Euroscoot and Vespinoy.

7pm:
The ride will end at Hotrocks, Libis for a

Chillout Barbecue
Music by Boyet Almazan of Decadance
Food and beer will be available
Raffle prizes from our sponsors

See you there!

Riding a scooter is like eating steak and having sex at the same time. It's wonderful.
-Mikey Teutul/American Chopper

EuroScoot, Inc.

Scars are tattoos with stories to tell - Unknown

2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
2012 150 cc. 4T Stella

rastaman on November 15, 2007, 06:43:39 PM
and beer will be available

yesiree..count me in.. ;D

sushmita (vitto 07) - kaikala (9.1 southpoint)- maryjane (peerless lite)
viva vcop

Nyaraap! on November 18, 2007, 05:43:03 PM
Breakfast ride to Tagaytay City on December 2 SUN to be hosted by Scoot 66 as part of the Vespa Attack III.  All European scooter clubs/owners are invited to join.  Scoot 66 will be taking off from Caltex Alabang at 6am.  You can opt to join us at Caltex or just meet you guys somewhere or at the venue.  Venue and other details to follow soon.

Thanks!

Italix on November 18, 2007, 06:10:54 PM
With the permission of the organizers, I have updated the general schedule first posted with recent updates from Vespinoy, Euroscoot and Scoot 66 as follows:

Friday, November 30
Meet & Greet: 8pm - This is a great time to catch up with old friends, make new friends, and see what scooters everyone is going to be riding this 3rd annual scooter rally.
Midnight Ride anyone?

Saturday, December 1
Breakfast : 9am - 11am Hosted by Independent Scooterists Alliance
-yung mga agono boys, mandaluyong, marikina scooterboys, independent lambretta/vespa vintage scooterists etc. chip in sila or try to get a local sponsorship for breakfast  =)
(need to spot check na din kung saan ang mga meeting place or potential venue to host us before the gala?) metrowalk, the fort etc.

Swap Meet: 10am - 3pm

Get your swap on! this event will have something for everyone: Hosted by VCOP

- Scooter Parts for Sale                       
- Merchandise for Sale
- Tech Sessions & Product Demos (from local scootershops and store: 2211, Roadstar etc.) Kahit yung basic lang, changing tires and clutch cables. For distributor naman showing the new products sa market etc.

City Ride: 4pm

Need a break from all swappin' and buying new accessories/parts for your ride?
This is it guys, the scenic ride. Come and Join us for the city tour ride around the metro, visiting historical places (cathedrals, museums etc.)...This will be marshalled by Euroscoot and Vespinoy.

Gala: 7pm - The ride will end at Hotrocks, Libis for a Chillout Barbecue
Music by Boyet Almazan of Decadance
Food and beer will be available
Raffle prizes from our sponsors

Hosted by Vespinoy & Euroscoot

Concours d' Elegance
Shine up your ride and join the rest of the local scooteristas to showcase their sweet ride. This is the perfect time to really check out all the scooters: modern, vintage, modified, restored and original... All european's scoots will be representin'.

Live Music
Grand Raffle from Sponsors!

Sunday. December 2

Breakfast ride : 6am  Hosted by Scoot66
Out of town (Tagaytay) enjoy the big group around the world rideout. Relax and take in the gorgeous views of Tagaytay before heading back down the hill.  All European scooter clubs/owners are invited to join. 

Scoot 66 will be taking off from Caltex Alabang at 6am.  You can opt to join us at Caltex or just meet you guys somewhere or at the venue.  Venue and other details to follow soon.

Wind down from the action packed weekend and chill/relax to local cafe before saying good bye to old and new friends =)

spank me on November 18, 2007, 07:50:18 PM
so it was written, so it will be done :)
Meliora Eligo!

http://kitton060708.multiply.com/

Mabuhay ang Euroscoot!

bartmaniac on November 18, 2007, 09:32:23 PM
ayos!  Thanks for collating the scheduled activities, Italix. :)

If there is also a planned Vespasko Charity Ride as a daytime/late afternoon  on November 30.  The idea is we give old toys and stuff to less fortunate children in time for Christmas.  If anyone here knows an institution where we can all go to and ride to where all participating scoots could be accommodated, let us know. 

Para aliw, I think Jordan is even willing to ride in a Santa Claus outfit para matuwa ang mga bata. :D

We're hoping matuloy ito. :)

-o-
{
}    blogging about...
  0   Who rides a Vespa?

Italix on November 19, 2007, 08:32:51 AM

Para aliw, I think Jordan is even willing to ride in a Santa Claus outfit para matuwa ang mga bata. :D

Para masmasaya...The rest can then come in reindeer costume, to pull Santa's Sleigh. The one with the red Vespa, can you please volunteer as Rudolph? :D

Kidding aside, this is a superb idea.  The kids will love this, especially if they will be allowed to have a joyride inside the compound. I would suggest the White Cross on Santolan Street in San Juan because they have a huge property.  It is run by the Daughters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul.  I can ask my sister for their contact information.

bartmaniac on November 19, 2007, 08:44:55 AM
sige, pa tanong na lang wawel. Late afternoon natin i-sched yung charity ride on nov. 30 tapos direcho na lahat ng nag-ride sa Gweilos for dinner & party. :)
-o-
{
}    blogging about...
  0   Who rides a Vespa?

skunk on November 19, 2007, 10:58:09 AM
Any update kung saan ang meet-ups ng bawat groups?
Groups coming from east, west, north, south?
Meeting places bago pumunta sa VespaAttack venue?

or kanya kanya na lang bang direcho sa venue? ???
Angono Boy

bert control on November 20, 2007, 07:28:54 AM
teng, sabay ako sa inyo papunta sa gweilos. maybe vespa boys from our side of the country can ride together papunta dun? 
VCOP
Angono Boy
Eastcooter Boys

There are only 3 kinds of people on this earth. Those that know how to count, and those that don't.

Italix on November 20, 2007, 02:26:57 PM
sige, pa tanong na lang wawel. Late afternoon natin i-sched yung charity ride on nov. 30 tapos direcho na lahat ng nag-ride sa Gweilos for dinner & party. :)

Sir John,

Here's the contact number of White Cross: You may call Mely Vargas she is officer in charge at White Cross. The no is 724-2145.

Sorry I can't volunteer to do the calling myself.  I will be out of town on the 30th kasi, and will only be able to join Vespa Attack activities the following day.

Cheers!

sky on November 20, 2007, 04:26:22 PM
Bert, pasabaaaaaaaaaay!!!
teng, sabay ako sa inyo papunta sa gweilos. maybe vespa boys from our side of the country can ride together papunta dun? 

yeah baby yeah!!!
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt
and dance like you do when nobody's watching"

skunk on November 20, 2007, 04:35:50 PM
ATTN: Bert, Sky: Oo, Sabay sabay tayo punta sa meeting place or assembly area bago pumunta sa event venue kung meron man. (Last year sa Metrowalk nag volt-in then roll to MoA).
Angono Boy