ryandude on November 18, 2009, 01:08:56 PM
no need to worry bro jon..strike anywhere ako,sanay ako sa kulitan..at any rate you're one cool group! ;D

again "WELCOME TO VESPINOY COMMUNITY" miss rider attend ka din ng vespa attack malapit na to.

ride with passion and style...  go vespa go!!!

miss.rider on November 18, 2009, 01:54:48 PM

again "WELCOME TO VESPINOY COMMUNITY" miss rider attend ka din ng vespa attack malapit na to.

thanks ryandude,if my time permits..i will join you guys :)
"Everthing always ends up alright..if not,then it's not yet the end..."

mr. nice on November 18, 2009, 02:30:39 PM
"PREGO" to vespinoy community ms. rider  8)
WELCOME ka din po every wednesday round up.  ;D
nasa rides & events po ang schedules.
hope we could see you tonight at the round up.  ::) ::) ::)

"GRAZIE"

Better to have a slow bike, and ride it fast...than have a fast bike and ride it slow...

Piaggio TYPHOON
"Coniglio"

vespinoy on November 18, 2009, 02:49:26 PM
ehem........tama na ligawan.....
"I didn't get a harrumph outta that guy."
"Give the governor a harrumph."
"Harrumph!"

Leo_Dueñas on November 25, 2009, 08:22:44 PM
Hi!

I've already said my hello in other toppic, but now I saw it's the right place for that.

My name is Leonardo and I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I dream about have in my country a great Vespa/scooter community like you guys have in Philippine. Here is difficult even convince a friend to share a short ride with me, but I'm improving my efforts!

I have two scooters: 1988 "Motovespa do Brasil" Vespa PX200S & 1997 Bajaj Classic 150. Pictures here: http://www.vespinoy.com/forum/index.php/topic,5091.0.html

Regards,
Leo

ryandude on November 26, 2009, 12:01:31 AM
Hi!

I've already said my hello in other toppic, but now I saw it's the right place for that.

My name is Leonardo and I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I dream about have in my country a great Vespa/scooter community like you guys have in Philippine. Here is difficult even convince a friend to share a short ride with me, but I'm improving my efforts!

I have two scooters: 1988 "Motovespa do Brasil" Vespa PX200S & 1997 Bajaj Classic 150. Pictures here: http://www.vespinoy.com/forum/index.php/topic,5091.0.html

Regards,
Leo

"A WARM WELCOME TO VESPINOY COMMUNITY LEO"

;) ;) :)

ride with passion and style...  go vespa go!!!

oren on January 07, 2010, 01:49:13 AM
HI MY NAME IS AZHEEM. CALL ME AJIM. I'M SCOOTERIST FROM MALAYSIA. AND I'M RIDING THE PX150. BUT AT THIS MOMENT, I'M STAYING AT KUWAIT FOR WORKING. IN THE SAME TIME, I AM ONE OF MEMBERS THE MALAYSIA VESPA FORUM. BUT I JOIN THIS VESPINOY SITE COZ WANNA GET KNOW BOUT VESPA SCENE IN PHILIPPINE. HOPE YOU GUYS DONT MIND. I APPRIECIATE IF U GUYS CAN GUIDE ME HERE. AND I LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOU GUYS IF I GET MYSELF TO YOUR COUNTRY. 

vespinoy on January 07, 2010, 06:58:00 AM
Hi Oren, welcome to Vespinoy!
You're more than welcome here!!!!
"I didn't get a harrumph outta that guy."
"Give the governor a harrumph."
"Harrumph!"

embryo31 on January 07, 2010, 11:42:25 AM
Welcome to Vespinoy Oren. Ride safe
The Messenger
Euroscoot Inc.
Angono Boy - Palaboy

emong on March 15, 2010, 11:08:36 PM
Hi,

I need help in finding a Vespa scooter that can be rented. We will be using it for our wedding in Tagaytay.
Pls contact me for any details. 09228245514.

Salamat!  ;D

silver2tone on March 16, 2010, 08:02:34 AM
Hi,

I need help in finding a Vespa scooter that can be rented. We will be using it for our wedding in Tagaytay.
Pls contact me for any details. 09228245514.

Salamat!  ;D

Welcome to Vespinoy! Why don't you post your requirements-color, style (PX or automatic)?

vessy14 on July 13, 2010, 03:00:09 PM
hi ,, newbie here. :)

bosero on July 13, 2010, 03:21:49 PM
hi ,, newbie here. :)

WELCOME to VESPINOY vessy14!  and congrats to your new ride...  try reading old posts and i am sure you will learn something.

VESPINOY is a great forum to know and appreciate more our ride...  there is a regular WEDNESDAY round up (just check on ride schedules) to meet people who are passionate about vespa and good life!  and cheap beer i must say.  :D

cheers,

=tops
https://www.facebook.com/tops.marin

- i ride a VESPA! and i call her ALICIA! -

vessy14 on July 17, 2010, 09:30:51 AM
thank you dear :)

gingersports on September 24, 2010, 09:13:38 AM
Welcome Vespinoy probably 2006 college pa ata ako nun...nag lo log na ko dito kelan ba na gawa ni sir vesponoy itong forum..?ehehe.. ;D pero di ganun ka active (wala pa kasi Vespa) pero ngaun lets get it on..!ahaha..

and in the future lots of scooter collection kaka adik pala..kahit taga isabela ako and just turning 24 this month of 27 the enjoyment and happiness of riding the vespa make you feel on top of the world (naks na uupgrade na english ko ngaun) ;D

now i know bakit adik na adik kayo sa Vespa..i feel the same na din amf..! :P

very nice forum and nice people specially friendly using ang sit..and easy to find..

enjoy riding Vespakers..Ride safe..