vespinoy on September 24, 2010, 09:18:03 AM
The Vespinoy site was established 2005 and the forum followed soon after.  If i'm not mistaken Sept. 2005 ang forum ata.
"I didn't get a harrumph outta that guy."
"Give the governor a harrumph."
"Harrumph!"

vespinoy on September 24, 2010, 09:19:59 AM
2006 pala.....hihi
"Harrumph!"

gingersports on September 24, 2010, 09:25:34 AM
yun..tama sir since college palang adik na adik na din mag ka vespa talaga nun at mag titingin ng mga picture dito..

BTW since 4th year High school pala yun..when i saw the Yellow Cub pizza yung pang diliver nilang PX..since then..nangarap na ang isang batang katulad ko...i like the round head light..ehehe..very classic..

gingersports on September 24, 2010, 09:27:05 AM
Btw I'm and I.T.(porke mahilig sa computer nag I.T. wala ma isip na course) Grad kaya na hanap ko pala ang site na ito sir Vespinoy..

God Bless

jonmance on October 12, 2010, 08:52:19 PM
good day to all! I am planning to buy a vespa scoot and maybe you can give me some of the pros and cons of owning a vespa s150 and a px200 model.
Is the latter model still being sold in the market today or do they have a latest version for this. I did my own research on these models and this suited my personality and style. The s150 being recent but retro in looks and the classic px200 being worshiped by all. A head to head overview of the said models would be very much appreciated, please include experiences on yours scoots. cheers ;)

joneighbors on October 22, 2010, 08:10:41 PM
vespa PX200 para saken sir  :)
Vespa's pride is my warranty!

Angono Boy
Eastscooter Boys

http://soundblasters.blogspot.com
ska, rocksteady, reggae, punk, soul, mod and everything in between

Italix on November 07, 2010, 09:03:25 PM
good day to all! I am planning to buy a vespa scoot and maybe you can give me some of the pros and cons of owning a vespa s150 and a px200 model.
Is the latter model still being sold in the market today or do they have a latest version for this. I did my own research on these models and this suited my personality and style. The s150 being recent but retro in looks and the classic px200 being worshiped by all. A head to head overview of the said models would be very much appreciated, please include experiences on yours scoots. cheers ;)

They are so different.  The Vespa S150 is a twist and go scooter with a 4 stroke engine.  If you are a complete newbie to scooters and motorcycles, it would be very easy to learn on this one.  If you know how to ride a bicycle, then you can learn to ride a twist and go scoot in minutes.

If you are riding a motorcycle for the first time, then a PX200 would be challenging at first because of the clutch and the manual twist of the wrist action to change gears.  But if you have been riding motorcycles in the past, then it would be an easy transition. The PX200 is no longer sold new, so you will have to look for a good 2nd hand unit.  What I like about the PX range is that there are so many parts and accessories available locally that you can buy to personalize it.  Mirrors, side stands, racks, tool trays, rims, tires, seats, shocks, windscreens, etc.  The choices are endless.

embryo31 on November 09, 2010, 11:46:35 AM
Welcome sa lahat ng newbie.

Gawa tayo ulit ng newbie ride after ng Albay Ride.
The Messenger
Euroscoot Inc.
Angono Boy - Palaboy

joneighbors on November 09, 2010, 07:00:41 PM
at ang PX parang maong yan.....klasik at hindi nalalaos  :)

opinyan ko lang  ;D

beer pa!
Vespa's pride is my warranty!

Angono Boy
Eastscooter Boys

http://soundblasters.blogspot.com
ska, rocksteady, reggae, punk, soul, mod and everything in between

evilwurm on December 22, 2010, 08:42:33 PM
Good Evening Po!

just got my ET8 from BeachBum..it's a sweet ride....

embryo31 on December 23, 2010, 12:40:49 PM
Welcome to vespinoy bro. congrats sa et8
The Messenger
Euroscoot Inc.
Angono Boy - Palaboy

clark on December 26, 2010, 12:25:39 PM
Hi guys,,i'm new here,,i have a scooter but not Vespa..hope i'm still welcome here...been riding scooter for 22 years now.

Clark

vespinoy on December 28, 2010, 03:42:42 PM
hi Clark, of course welcome ka, basta rider pwede, kahit ano scoot mo..
Welcome to Vespinoy!!
"Harrumph!"

vessy14 on March 08, 2011, 08:07:22 AM
Welcome sa lahat ng newbie.

Gawa tayo ulit ng newbie ride after ng Albay Ride.

yes newbie ride sir... sana arounf metro manila :)

Supreme on March 08, 2011, 11:52:22 AM
I second...  Newbie ride around the Metro...

Just got my PX last Friday...enjoing every moment with it.