noblewolf on January 31, 2008, 12:26:13 PM
Some more amateur shots... (naging shutter addict e.. ;D ;D)

Shell souvenirs..

That's Male on the right and the airport on the left..

Some shots of some atolls while on-board a plane.. malas lang the right engine was right next to my window.. kaya kokonti lang nakuhanan ko. ;)

Here's another..

noblewolf on January 31, 2008, 12:35:33 PM
And, finally.. reaching the reason what am I here for.. :'(

The Meradhoo Island, once an uninhabited island.

That's what I'm talking about! At depth of about 1.5meters, corals and schools of reef fish, flying fish and whatever fish lah, crystal clear!

One more..

My first sunrise in the island.. fascinating!

..and my first sunset.  ;D

To the gurus, I would highly appreciate comments about these shots. Btw, want some more? ;D ;D ;D

noblewolf on January 31, 2008, 12:46:11 PM
Pangulit din lang..  ;D ;D ;D

Walang vespa dito..  :'(
But at least, they issued me...

...my boat! :D :D

..ahhh, it's like sitting right in front of a very big maldivian post card. hahaha. self shot using a cheapo tripod. :D :D

wolfman on January 31, 2008, 01:48:55 PM
if there was a place to be while owning a good camera this would be it.  beautiful place.

noblewolf on January 31, 2008, 02:34:44 PM
exactly wolfman! ;D

lex on January 31, 2008, 04:30:46 PM
watch shot naman dyan noblewolf! hehehe .. GANDA ng mga kuha!  :)

minggoy on January 31, 2008, 06:57:22 PM
wow pare youre in paradise!!  :)
buti hindi ka nasita ng flight attendant when you took pics of the island hehehe
Vespa Px150e
Lambretta Li150 Special S3

Vespa Club of the Philippines
               VCOP

francis on January 31, 2008, 07:10:35 PM
nice pictures! ganda nung lugar...

Anaklupa on January 31, 2008, 08:26:54 PM
Ganda ng lugar!

Anaklupa on January 31, 2008, 08:39:41 PM

noblewolf on January 31, 2008, 10:21:11 PM
thanks guys!

wow pare youre in paradise!!  :)
buti hindi ka nasita ng flight attendant when you took pics of the island hehehe

i sat on seat 1A.. right in front of the flight stewardess. konting smile..and smile some more..hahaha.. okay na. ang nakakatawa nga, before nya sinara yung door, when everyone's on board already, i took out a piece of tissue paper, reached for my window and cleaned it kasi may smudges. hahaha..  ;D ;D ;D

actually, while on-board, after reaching the altitude of 20,000ft, i took off my seat belt and roam around the plane to take better shots.. and of course, smile pa rin sa stewardess.. hahahaha  ;D ;D ;D

here are my favorite spots in the island..

went snorkelling, whoa! the corals and those reef fish! so fascinating! meron ba nabibiling water-resistant casing and dslr's? for me to share a piece of what i saw, i took off one out of the water instead for a few seconds, then put it back (i know its prohibited.. and im guilty!hahaha)

teka, pwede ko kaya iuwi to?  ;D

thanks anaklupa, i know what you mean.. di na ako makakabili ng filters. sayang, i just needed 15 minutes to buy the central polarizing filter back in singapore. kaso the shop was opposite from changi airport. e boarding time na. else, baka mapag-iwanan ako. yun pala ang kelangan to get bluer skies, reflection reduction and crispier underwater details without going underwater. sayang. i should have bought the 2nd hand 400mm sigma telephoto lens also, the non-apo type para mura, manual focus. so i can shoot a lot more like the kingfishers and the flying fish at work.  :'(

anyway, i'll just try to look around if i got a chance to go to male, i'll get those things (sana meron.. ;D). this island right here is nothing compared to the crescent-shaped vagaru island, the next island resort we're going to develop, perhaps this summer or earlier. ;D ;D ;D

wolfman on February 01, 2008, 10:16:51 AM
Pre, get a polarizing filter.  Perfect for the beach.  You'll get clearer waters and bluer skies.

dude polarizing filter is the way to go.  and yes there are underwater casings to be bought for your camera!  shoot away! 

vespren on February 01, 2008, 04:33:26 PM
hi noblewolf musta ka na? ganda dyan sa lugar na yan ah. kaya pala d na kita nakita nasa abroad ka na pala. ingat nalang dyan ha. God Bless.

spank me on February 01, 2008, 05:38:43 PM
anak ng teteng! :o paradise indeed!

wala ka bang pics ng mga nag s-sun bathing? ::)
Meliora Eligo!

http://kitton060708.multiply.com/

Mabuhay ang Euroscoot!

wolfman on February 01, 2008, 06:38:14 PM
anak ng teteng! :o paradise indeed!

wala ka bang pics ng mga nag s-sun bathing? ::)

yun ang paradise! :)