kennonballer on February 13, 2008, 08:24:24 PM
noblewolf, picture naman ng corals diyan para mabighani ang greenpeace...  :o :o :o

noblewolf on February 14, 2008, 12:05:17 AM
ahhhh sunset and sunrise... golden hours for taking photographs... ang ganda ng kulay ng araw... thats why pag photographer ka maaga ka gigising to catch the sunrise. i remember kahit lasing na lasing ako sa boracay gigising ako early morning just to get some pics of the sunrise sa beach. lalo na siguro dyan sa island nyo?

OT... nag scuba ka ba?

ganun din sabi ni ken rockwell. although madami syang sinasabi na walang kakwenta kwenta..hehehe.. kung seryoso kang photographer, you need to be patient. wake up at 4am..pack up your things..go out..setup and wait for the sunrise while others are still sleeping. late afternoon naman, while the rest are havin their dinner, you have to wait outside for any magic..hehehe

i learned some basics from my dive master year 2003 when i was in elnido.. sayang kasi dito walang gears e.. hehehe.. snorkel lang.

kennonballer..hehehehe..musta pare ko..si pareng vic di na nagparamdam e..hehehe..pare may sasabihin ako.. pare, pa-kiss naman o..hahahahaha! heto yung mga corals na sinasabi ko..let's look at it in small scale.. at please lang wag mo mabanggit banggit ang greenpeace at baka atakehin ako..hahahaha.. alam mo naman nerbyoso ako e..hehehehe ;D ;D

noblewolf on February 17, 2008, 09:55:47 PM
just another sunset shot...  ;D

Settings:
Camera : Nikon D40x with kit lens
Metering : Matrix
ISO Sensitivity: ISO800
Shutter Speed : 1/160
Aperture : f6.3
Focal length : 18mm
Exposure : -0.7

..wala lang.  ;D

joneighbors on February 18, 2008, 12:27:26 AM
very nice picture sir. ang ganda ng mga halo ng colors. pictures like this makes you truly appreciate the world we live in----except for war and corrupt politicians. :)
Vespa's pride is my warranty!

Angono Boy
Eastscooter Boys

http://soundblasters.blogspot.com
ska, rocksteady, reggae, punk, soul, mod and everything in between

grimace on February 18, 2008, 12:44:43 AM
nice shot!!!!!!!
EuroScoot Inc.

"we don't stop riding because we grow old, we grow old because we stop riding"

idol ko silang tatlo....

noblewolf on February 18, 2008, 02:32:37 AM
thank you so much for the comments sirs.  ;D

yes the colors were like watercolors painted in the sky from blue to a li'l touch of magenta turning yellow and orange and a purple over a bluish green waters.. pantanggal pagod sa maghapong trabaho.  ;D

5szian on February 18, 2008, 09:13:13 AM
The key to taing good photographs is composition.

This is a very useful link that discusses just that.

http://www.johnharveyphoto.com/LearnComposition/

Click away, boys!

ok to! direk tamang2 bgo cyber shot k he he ;D

noblewolf on February 18, 2008, 10:14:06 AM
that was a very interesting link. that was what i kept on reading bago pa man ako nakabili ng camera. hehehe.. thanks sir yey..

also, you might want to visit this link also.. http://www.schoolofphotography.com  ;D ;D

vesvicoy on February 18, 2008, 02:24:37 PM
nice shots noble....

kumusta pare? di ka na mareach...tindi na ng bisyo mo!
1999 piaggio vespa px150e
"I C E"

noblewolf on February 18, 2008, 03:29:53 PM
hahaha! even a camera phone like k800 or w960 can take this shot. ano matindi dun at hindi ma-reach? :D :D :D

putek, i lived in baguio and worked in camp john hay for about 3years and only now did i realize how much i miss on not being able to shoot even a single pine tree.. hahaha..

noblewolf on February 20, 2008, 12:12:03 AM
Dodge and Burn Experiment:

Been playing around with photoshop these past few days. I've never used dodge and burn before, galing pala feature na ito. I found a clear plastic sheet here on site, wrapped my camera and submerged it underwater  ;D.. took some shots and removed the hazy effect of the water underneath through dodge and burn.

And this, I have never seen a sea as calm as this in my entire life. The water is so calm, no waves and it really looks like it's just a river! On this shot, the nearest island is about 4kms away. Im a bit worried though, remember the superstition "Calm before the storm!".. sana walang tsunami alert. hehehe..

noblewolf on February 20, 2008, 05:45:45 PM

And this, I have never seen a sea as calm as this in my entire life. The water is so calm, no waves and it really looks like it's just a river! On this shot, the nearest island is about 4kms away. Im a bit worried though, remember the superstition "Calm before the storm!".. sana walang tsunami alert. hehehe..

I was just talking about this yesterday.. or could it be a plain coincidence?

Major quake hits western Indonesia Next Article in World

(CNN) -- A major earthquake shook western Indonesia on Wednesday afternoon (20 February, 2008), the U.S. Geological Survey reported.

The magnitude 7.5 quake's epicenter was about 195 miles (315 km), south-southeast of Banda Aceh, on the Indonesian island of Sumatra, the USGS said on its Web site.

A 2004 earthquake near Banda Aceh killed hundreds of thousands of people. The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center in Hawaii issued a local tsunami watch for the area -- normal protocol in such instances.

It is up to local governments to issue tsunami warnings. There were no immediate reports of casualties or damage, according to Indonesian national radio.

The December 26, 2004 earthquake registered 9.0 -- the strongest quake in 40 years -- and was centered about 100 miles from Banda Aceh.

The 2004 quake caused a tsunami that affected the entire Indian Ocean, leaving more than 300,000 people dead or still listed as missing, according to accumulated information from government and health officials, compiled by the United Nations.

..now that scares me.

vespren on February 21, 2008, 05:28:32 AM
hi noblewolf musta na? musta dyan sa place mo? bro ingat lang dyan ha, alalahanin mo at may pamilyang nag aantay sa yo sa Pinas. i'll include you in my prayers for your safety there. pasensya na at ngayon lang  ako nagparamdam uli kc galing din ako sa mga isla. bro ganda talaga pag may camera lalo na pag napunta sa mga islang magaganda. pag ipunan ko muna yung camera mo pero pag may bumili e ibigay mo na muna. cge bro ingat lang dyan. God Bless.

silver2tone on March 04, 2008, 07:28:40 AM
noblewolf,
thanks to you, i ended my laziness towards photography and was pleasantly surprised what my HP Photoeditor can do!
this was taken at the venetian hotel in Las Vegas

silver2tone on March 04, 2008, 07:39:41 AM
eto naman, pakengkoy lang ang mag-utol, baka kilala nyo. Newport Rhode Island, March 2, 2008