grillman on March 05, 2008, 10:12:53 AM
pa sali din here are some sunset  pictures nakuhaan ko sa manila bay

Daddy D on March 05, 2008, 10:38:19 AM

Nice pics, Louie!  Since my daughter has been requesting for a camera as a grad gift, might as well get one so that I can also borrow it from time to time...

Cliff, when will we go to Quiapo?

doomzday on March 05, 2008, 10:43:20 AM
eto naman, pakengkoy lang ang mag-utol, baka kilala nyo. Newport Rhode Island, March 2, 2008

corrine... is that your "bartending champion" brother?  there was a streamer at your house regarding him when i got IRENE.  your dad was very proud.

grillman on March 05, 2008, 10:57:34 AM

Nice pics, Louie!  Since my daughter has been requesting for a camera as a grad gift, might as well get one so that I can also borrow it from time to time...

Cliff, when will we go to Quiapo?

thanks dennis. here are some pics of what i have been doing on weekeneds lately

francis on March 05, 2008, 12:02:16 PM
hi louie, what camera are you using?

silver2tone on March 05, 2008, 12:12:29 PM
hi doomzday,
that's not my real utol...he is my vespa utol, the one and only "Ambassador" of Vespinoy

doomzday on March 05, 2008, 12:43:58 PM
hi doomzday,
that's not my real utol...he is my vespa utol, the one and only "Ambassador" of Vespinoy

ah i see...  regards btw.

grillman on March 06, 2008, 01:34:37 PM
hi louie, what camera are you using?
hi francis ia am using a canon s5is point and shoot.

scootzilla on March 07, 2008, 11:24:03 AM
this was taken using my k800i camera phone with 3.2 mega pixels

a vespa rider is a sweet lover . . .

kartman on March 07, 2008, 02:27:33 PM
I use a Canon G9 as my walkaround cam.  A Canon 10D as my "serious" cam.
I'm impressed with the G9's flexibility as a prosumer point-and-shoot.  While the aperture can't get as wide as an SLR, the bokeh that can be achieved is still good.  As long as I'm not shooting action photos, I use the G9 as my main cam :D

A few samples so far:

silver2tone on March 07, 2008, 07:33:26 PM
kartman,
thanks for your opinion of the G9, i've been seriously looking at it, most especially since its price has gone down. i am initimidated by the size of the digital slrs, i'm so lazy kasi to bring them around although i know that at some point in time i have to get one.

noblewolf on March 07, 2008, 07:50:04 PM
nice shots! galing ng framing kartman! i love it!

mam corrine ganda nung sa may venetian hotel! sarap i-HDR! if i would get an alternative cam i would go for G9 as well. ganda ng reproduction ng colors and the bokeh are not sharp. well of course that depends on who's behind the camera.

doomzday on March 07, 2008, 08:49:47 PM

@kartman - nice pics.  i like the ram shot with the car at the background.

noblewolf on March 07, 2008, 08:56:49 PM
kaya nga e..galeng! hehehehe  ;D

keep it coming kartman

doomzday on March 07, 2008, 09:40:31 PM

tutal nasa photography at camera thread tayo... just want share to you guys the camera, particularly the DSLR mania here in singapore.  just came from the IT show at suntec mall at sobra daming tao.  talagang patalbugan ang canon, olympus at nikon.  pagandahan ng model at padamihan ng freebies.  nalula at halos tumulo lawak ko sa ganda ng mga cams.  if only i had enough muuulllaahhh.  hehehehe.  i had to be contended with a samsung click and shoot cam that i got for a bargain of 159 sing dollars (x 29 ang palitan).  a 7.2megapix cam with face detection.  ang freebies... 2 piece 1 Gig SD card, 1 piece 2 Gig SD card, small tripod, lense cleaning kit, lcd protector, 4 chargeable AA bats with charger at dalawang payong.... not bad, diba?