tonton on February 05, 2009, 08:04:01 AM
makikisali na rin .... lumix lx3 nman ang gamit ko. 

lx3 has great reviews... pag nagkaextra  i might upgrade... nice shot btw sir...

tonton on February 05, 2009, 08:06:07 AM
welcome bro sa vespinoy....

thanks bro... found a very good and hospitable shop where i can bring my hex na malapit dito sa pasig through vespinoy...
meet some scooter fanatics din like me...

francis on February 05, 2009, 10:01:19 PM

bosero on February 06, 2009, 06:52:09 AM
no, i joined the canon photo marathon last year (2008) it was chosen to be among the top 12 in the category "Awe of Nature"

congrats sir!  i missed the 07 and 08 canon photo marathon!  perfect timing and composition shot.  i love it.

cheers,

=tops
https://www.facebook.com/tops.marin

- i ride a VESPA! and i call her ALICIA! -

bosero on February 06, 2009, 06:54:22 AM
makikisali na rin .... lumix lx3 nman ang gamit ko. 

barnz, ang ganda ng exposure!  sakto ang kulay...  thanks for sharing.

cheers,

=tops

bosero on February 06, 2009, 07:01:50 AM
hi guys, i'm also learning photograpy and i'd like to share some of my shots... this is taken with my point and shoot lumix lx2...
this is a bokeh test shot...

ganda ng bokeh sir!  and to think this is taken using a P&S cam...  don sa mga may bagong cam, read the manual...  i mean read the manual!  :D

wag masanay sa "auto mode"...  experiment from ISO settings, to different modes, to different white balance...  at pinaka importante, KEEP SHOOTING!

also, remember that it is not the pana...  but its the indian...

cheers,

=tops

tonton on February 06, 2009, 09:58:05 AM
ganda ng bokeh sir!  and to think this is taken using a P&S cam...  don sa mga may bagong cam, read the manual...  i mean read the manual!  :D

wag masanay sa "auto mode"...  experiment from ISO settings, to different modes, to different white balance...  at pinaka importante, KEEP SHOOTING!

also, remember that it is not the pana...  but its the indian...

cheers,

=tops

thanks for the tip sir! i shoot manual mode with lowest iso possible. white balance i haven't really experimented and read about but i'm into it now...

tonton on February 06, 2009, 10:31:44 AM
another with my lumix...

vesvicoy on February 06, 2009, 11:33:37 AM
another with my lumix...

nice night scape bro!
1999 piaggio vespa px150e
"I C E"

grillman on February 06, 2009, 05:54:38 PM
tried night photography too :-)

tonton on February 09, 2009, 08:51:09 AM
tried night photography too :-)

good one bro....  i like the fact na you took it from a low point of view exposing the full length of the pine trees in the background....
did you post process the tone o sa camera na yan?

tonton on February 09, 2009, 09:04:43 AM
i also love macro... tried shooting a wild grass and post processed it ~ "colored infra effect".

vespanay on February 10, 2009, 07:19:33 AM
anybody shooting the hot air balloon fest at clark this weekend?  kun may pupunta, pasabay... ride tayo to clark, then shoot, then back to manila before lunch...

Friends are great! Riding is fun!    Riding with friends is great fun!!!

direkyey on March 12, 2009, 09:20:38 AM
Just wanted to share a set that involved post processing. I used a photo of the ambassador which I took a few years back. Halata bang walang magawa...hahahaha. I rendered the photo on two hues. One is cool and the other is on the warmish side.

Actual

Cool

Warm

Riding a scooter is like eating steak and having sex at the same time. It's wonderful.
-Mikey Teutul/American Chopper

EuroScoot, Inc.

Scars are tattoos with stories to tell - Unknown

2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
2012 150 cc. 4T Stella

silver2tone on March 12, 2009, 10:03:43 AM
OT: direk wala ka sa Pagudpud?
i miss Jordan5 :D