pareko, long time no see ah.
Meliora Eligo!

http://kitton060708.multiply.com/

Mabuhay ang Euroscoot!

lex on March 02, 2010, 06:21:36 PM
dinasalan ko lang yun panning hehe

oo nga ton, long time! :)

vespene gas on March 03, 2010, 05:26:37 PM
can you find it in your heart.. to show little pity.. and help me get away from this.. sufferin' city?

bosero on March 03, 2010, 05:33:05 PM

seen this inside UP diliman campus...  :D
https://www.facebook.com/tops.marin

- i ride a VESPA! and i call her ALICIA! -

vespene gas on March 03, 2010, 05:44:44 PM

seen this inside UP diliman campus...  :D

nice wall
can you find it in your heart.. to show little pity.. and help me get away from this.. sufferin' city?

scootzilla on March 07, 2010, 03:12:20 AM

bro did you took this shot on film? ayus!
a vespa rider is a sweet lover . . .

vespene gas on March 11, 2010, 10:48:39 AM
ser Alan, thanks. OLY E-330 + PS enhancement ehe.

vespene gas on March 11, 2010, 11:20:47 AM

Camera:   Olympus E-330
Exposure:   0.008 sec (1/125)
Aperture:   f/22.0
Focal Length:   14 mm
ISO Speed:   200
Software:       PS

lex on March 23, 2010, 01:09:39 PM
The Hunks!

Slick and Carol

silver2tone on April 19, 2010, 05:28:49 PM
My Canon PS G9 has been in the service center for a month.  I wasn't using it much before I broke it haha.  Then I started missing a camera, maybe because I was only using my iPhone for pics. Did a little search on the web and this got me interested:
The Panasonic GF1

With the pambubuyo of Nelyo and thank goodness a mid year bonus :D I got my GF-1 via an online seller. 
The pancake lens excited me, and f1.7!! I might forget about the G9 being repaired in pasong tamo. Some early shots, fooling around with the functions-
Do you see the Stella poster in the background? My cat's name is also Stella :)

This shot taken on SCN..just blurs the background for you...easy

I'm not a DSLR person...I can't deal with the bulk...I can't commit to it.  This camera works very well for me.  If I miss the zoom, of course this camera does not have that with this pancake lens, I can buy the other lens or just use the G9.  Anybody here want a G9? :D

ryandude on April 19, 2010, 08:56:51 PM
nice camera corrine maganda pa sa lx3 to pati price maganda din hehehe!
interchangeable lens pa solid!

ride with passion and style...  go vespa go!!!

doomzday on April 19, 2010, 11:32:20 PM
nice p&s C.  saan ka nag research?  dpreview.com? 

we have the same mentality, i suppose... the dslr's are so bulky so i also decided to refrain from looking at them at shops and to close my ears to everyone who tries to persuade me to buy one.  as long as maganda ang pics at easy to handle, ok na sa kin. 

enjoy the gf-1... ganda ng lente nyan. 

nelyo on April 20, 2010, 07:12:17 AM
Koriks, buyo na ba tawag dun ??? ;D Since sinabi mo nalang din, pabili ka na rin ng lente kay Barnz. Mura lang sa SG mga lente tapos mababa pa exchange rate kaya waldasin na ang bonus na yan 8)

Enjoy!

direkpal on April 20, 2010, 07:59:29 AM
nice pictures, c.
questions from one looking to buy:
is it better than a G10/G11?
does it still have a viewfinder, or you'll have to rely on the LCD screen entirely?

i want a camera with point-and-shoot convenience and the flexibility of manual control but without the bulk of a DSLR kasi.

any suggestions from the peanut gallery?  ;D
vespa granturismo sport gts300ie super - bianco bella

euroscoot inc - decade 1

silver2tone on April 20, 2010, 08:16:04 AM
ang galing mo talaga nelyo, kayo ni glynson magaling mangbuyo! enjoy ko muna the wide angle lens and the large f stop.  honestly, i found that in terms of these two things, dun nagkukulang yung G9 ko.  i couldn't take pictures of my cat who was always indoors. so direkpal, try to see what you're looking for in a camera.  for one the gf1 has interchangeable lenses, the powershot G series does not have this, and this is like a dslr feature. it does not have a viewfinder but i got used to using the LCD display when taking pictures so i rarely used that in the G9. both cameras have RAW output.  GF1 is capable of producing HD videos and the G9, not. i feel that this type of lens, wide angle with large aperture is already expensive as an accessory to a DSLR, so i think for the price, sulit na sulit sya. i'd probably keep both..the G9 has neat features like Photostitch for panorama shots and the color swap/accent where i can make the entire picture b/w except for one color. i find that kinda neat with the canon camera.
barnz, i just typed Panasonic GF1 and Powershot G11 in google and read most links that were relevant to me.  I found an interesting thread in PhilMug about the GF1 too.