fedaplus on February 12, 2011, 08:21:16 AM
@ bosero, called up HENRY's, php11k daw yung 55-250mm...may bawas pa naman daw, pasyal lang ako sa shop para usap "boss" nila... ;)
"Bal"
Piaggio Vespa PX150E
EUROSCOOT, Inc.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
"When you're on the road, there are no boundaries..."

Ben Dover on February 12, 2011, 11:07:02 AM
Wow!! Good price na yun ser! 18-55 and 55-250 should enough to take care of ur needs na! Samahan na ng pang macro and isang magandang tripod for longer range shots! Nice!

fedaplus on February 12, 2011, 11:24:55 AM
Wow!! Good price na yun ser! 18-55 and 55-250 should enough to take care of ur needs na! Samahan na ng pang macro and isang magandang tripod for longer range shots! Nice!
baguhan lang ako sa ganito Chief, so i think this would be enough.....for now ;D
"Bal"
Piaggio Vespa PX150E
EUROSCOOT, Inc.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
"When you're on the road, there are no boundaries..."

bosero on February 12, 2011, 02:45:26 PM
@ bosero, called up HENRY's, php11k daw yung 55-250mm...may bawas pa naman daw, pasyal lang ako sa shop para usap "boss" nila... ;)

jong, expect a lower price from HENRYS compared from the SRP you can find in the flyers...  but careful also, i heard that HENRYS sells "grey" market products...  ensure you get a CANON PHIL warrantee...  :D

to those jumping to DSLR, the only way to appreciate the functionalities of the DSLR is to learn and learn more...  :D

else, better stay with P&S.
https://www.facebook.com/tops.marin

- i ride a VESPA! and i call her ALICIA! -

kennonballer on February 14, 2011, 08:33:05 AM
pwede phonecam?

happy valentine's day, vespinoys!  ;D

poliboy on March 08, 2011, 11:56:09 AM
Cute ng Helmet hehe

used a Samsung NX100 mga MFT hybrid camera
2000 PX 150 "Vespie"
1974 VW 1303S Superbeetle "Beenoy"
1980 MB 240d "Benjo"

poliboy on March 08, 2011, 12:00:11 PM
isa pa

pwede na rin sa vespa sightings hehe
2000 PX 150 "Vespie"
1974 VW 1303S Superbeetle "Beenoy"
1980 MB 240d "Benjo"

ryandude on May 27, 2011, 03:39:38 PM
saw this yesterday at SMX CAR SHOW!

kinis ng mini ni papa doms.

kudos!

ride with passion and style...  go vespa go!!!

ryandude on May 27, 2011, 04:21:01 PM
one of my top like in SMX CAR SHOW!

Mercedes Benz

kermit the wasp on May 27, 2011, 04:31:55 PM
sa mga kapwa maniniyot.....maniniyot ng pektures ha.... what if we play scooter tag? ok na idea yun ah.... saw it on modern vespa...you post a pic of your scoot in one of the landmarks around your area or anywhere within metro manila...tapos kung sino makapag post ng pic of that area with their scoot will have the chance to post another area... labo ata... basta post ko yung rules from modern vespa. hehehe... masaya yun kasi we get the chance to take pics of our scoot, tapos we get to scoot around.... oha..di ako OT... watchathink?

ryandude on May 27, 2011, 05:05:02 PM
sa mga kapwa maniniyot.....maniniyot ng pektures ha.... what if we play scooter tag? ok na idea yun ah.... saw it on modern vespa...you post a pic of your scoot in one of the landmarks around your area or anywhere within metro manila...tapos kung sino makapag post ng pic of that area with their scoot will have the chance to post another area... labo ata... basta post ko yung rules from modern vespa. hehehe... masaya yun kasi we get the chance to take pics of our scoot, tapos we get to scoot around.... oha..di ako OT... watchathink?

post the Vespa Photoshoot! Rules and Mechanics.

bosero on May 27, 2011, 05:19:05 PM

saw this in MV...  lets limit within metro manila lang...  gawan mo na ng bagong thread!  :D

bosero on May 27, 2011, 05:20:57 PM
dude, love the cars...  and with your sharp photos, made it more yummy!  +1 on maldito's mini!

ryandude on May 27, 2011, 07:28:53 PM
dude, love the cars...  and with your sharp photos, made it more yummy!  +1 on maldito's mini!

thanks chief!

kermit the wasp on May 27, 2011, 11:56:50 PM
here are the rules....

mga BRO's lets play......
the rules are:

* the boundaries are within metro manila. (city of manila, caloocan, las piñas, makati, malabon, mandaluyong, marikina, muntinlupa, navotas, pasay, pasig, parañaque, quezon, san juan, taguig, valenzuela and the municipality of pateros.)

* to start, someone posts a photo of their scooter with a landmark, sign, etc. Clues may be given along with the photo.

* individually other participants ride to the same place and get a photo with their scooter at the same/similar spot.

* the first person to "tag" the photo by posting their photo with their scooter gets to post the next photo for people to find.

* added: if the tagger does not post a new photo within 48 hours, anyone may hijack the tag and start a new photo.

* if no one is able to identify the tag, the poster can give progressively easier clues until someone finally says "AHA!" though please don't post the location of the tag until after someone else has tagged it. The hunt is part of the fun.

Ngek cant upload my pic here in the office... so anyone who wants to start this fire away....