Jessie on August 14, 2008, 08:57:18 PM
Dahil meron ditong "what vintage lambretta is the most sought after?" Tatanungin ko naman sa inyo which Vintage Vespa is the most sought after and why? :D

redshirt on August 21, 2008, 12:06:01 PM
IMHO, obvious choices are the Vespa 125 (handelbar) and the Vespa GS.

But what Im realy lusting for is the olde Vespa GT.

sky on August 21, 2008, 12:42:07 PM
125 giorni ala ata dito sa pinas nito.
et3 primavera, i think sonny navarro had one before

8)
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt
and dance like you do when nobody's watching"

tasca on August 21, 2008, 06:36:44 PM
VESPA GS150 VS1 

- The best proportioned scooter ever to leavethe drawing board.
- The "Gran-Daddy" of all Vespa's!
- The most iconic scooter ever produce
- The first sport model and the first to sport ten inch wheels.
- The greatest scooter the world has ever seen. most loved, imitated and remembered  model (from Vespa-italian street style book)
- The styling of the G.S. is, without doubt, the pinnacle of Piaggio's scooter design.  the body design has never been equaled by any other scooter to leave the Pontadera factory. When you look at it, especially on the later versions which had enclosed cables, it is a smooth and integrated design. It is indeed the height of form and function. As described with the motor above, the G.S.'s styling was everything that the Vespa 150 was, but more. The body was physically bigger, and the cowls' curves were exaggerated and made even more round than those on the Vespa 150. In fact, from the sloped tail to the curved legshields, there is hardly a straight line anywhere on the scooter. Even the floorboards on the G.S. are concave. (frm: scooterlounge.com)

Jessie on August 21, 2008, 08:35:47 PM
If ever you could choose between GS150 and GS160, what will you choose? :)

redshirt on August 21, 2008, 08:49:30 PM
this thread needs pics.  :)

ryandude on August 22, 2008, 12:05:47 AM
VESPA GS150 VS1 

- The best proportioned scooter ever to leavethe drawing board.
- The "Gran-Daddy" of all Vespa's!
- The most iconic scooter ever produce
- The first sport model and the first to sport ten inch wheels.
- The greatest scooter the world has ever seen. most loved, imitated and remembered  model (from Vespa-italian street style book)
- The styling of the G.S. is, without doubt, the pinnacle of Piaggio's scooter design.  the body design has never been equaled by any other scooter to leave the Pontadera factory. When you look at it, especially on the later versions which had enclosed cables, it is a smooth and integrated design. It is indeed the height of form and function. As described with the motor above, the G.S.'s styling was everything that the Vespa 150 was, but more. The body was physically bigger, and the cowls' curves were exaggerated and made even more round than those on the Vespa 150. In fact, from the sloped tail to the curved legshields, there is hardly a straight line anywhere on the scooter. Even the floorboards on the G.S. are concave. (frm: scooterlounge.com)

i second the motion jay. ;)  THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SCOOTER IN THE WORLD The Grand Sport 150cc.  on the record yan senor! ;)

ride with passion and style...  go vespa go!!!

kennonballer on August 22, 2008, 08:17:57 AM

bigla akong napa-search nung nabasa ko yung "MOST BEAUTIFUL"...

vesvicoy on August 22, 2008, 10:51:44 AM

bigla akong napa-search nung nabasa ko yung "MOST BEAUTIFUL"...

pang ganitong model yung engine na nakita natin sa SFLU...5k lang w/o papers....
1999 piaggio vespa px150e
"I C E"

redshirt on August 22, 2008, 08:55:00 PM
Guys I wouldn't want to be the one who goes against the flow primarily because my knowledge regarding vespas are as limited as Kim Kardashian's talent but I really have to say this.

Yes the GS150 is nice but it's not all that. I will be bold and say that I am from a school of thought which belives that articulate,well proportioned angles and corners are more asthetically pleasing than curves.

Lord, Ladies and Gentlemen,

The 1967 Vespa Granturismo (1967 GT)

ryandude on August 23, 2008, 04:20:57 AM
Guys I wouldn't want to be the one who goes against the flow primarily because my knowledge regarding vespas are as limited as Kim Kardashian's talent but I really have to say this.

Yes the GS150 is nice but it's not all that. I will be bold and say that I am from a school of thought which belives that articulate,well proportioned angles and corners are more asthetically pleasing than curves.

Lord, Ladies and Gentlemen,

The 1967 Vespa Granturismo (1967 GT)

that is the son or rather the bloodline of the vespa sport series  "THE SMALL FRAME"   ayus din yan walang kontra sa choice mo dude kahit ako gusto yan but stilll where talking about here is the best of all the best vespa ever made and get a track record to the history of scooter maniacs. ;)

ride with passion and style...  go vespa go!!!

redshirt on August 23, 2008, 07:54:39 AM

that is the son or rather the bloodline of the vespa sport series  "THE SMALL FRAME"   ayus din yan walang kontra sa choice mo dude kahit ako gusto yan but stilll where talking about here is the best of all the best vespa ever made and get a track record to the history of scooter maniacs. ;)

thanks bro! Just wanted to share the scoot that I think looks best. (for me atleast)

vespren on September 08, 2008, 01:07:35 PM
GS 160

scootervoi on September 08, 2008, 03:39:24 PM
Lets just say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

joneighbors on September 09, 2008, 05:49:30 AM
gs160 for me.
Vespa's pride is my warranty!

Angono Boy
Eastscooter Boys

http://soundblasters.blogspot.com
ska, rocksteady, reggae, punk, soul, mod and everything in between