angvespagustoko on June 08, 2009, 09:41:54 PM
wow ganda ng bagong zuma!

bash on June 08, 2009, 11:00:45 PM
which is the more powerful scoot?
which one would be easier to maintain? reliability, durability, parts availability, etc.
 :)

same lang po sila actually..BWS sangkaterba po ang racing,oem parts nyan dito sa marikina LNCS from brandnew to surplus,matulin coz,2stroke 100cc,ON/OFF road da best..FINO,ganun din sandamakmak ang racing/oem parts,anywhere ka makabili,kahit sa marilaque o tanay rizal ata meron,from brandnew aftermarket to second hand parts,pang bugbugan sa biyahe at matipid sa gas,no 2t.wala nga lang ubox,liit lang.price!!!mura BWS offcourse,converted fino from mio mura konti,mahal orig fino...thnx

HEAVY on June 09, 2009, 11:51:19 AM
hey, thanks for the enthusiastic posts, guys.

here another panggulo:

the vino 90cc!  ;D

saw one for sale at about the same price as the bws, it's nice and retro. in terms of looks, i like this better than the fino, actually. what do you guys think of the vino 90cc?

It's not what you ride, its that you ride.

bosero on June 09, 2009, 12:44:43 PM
fino...  vino...  BWS...  monkey...  jocker...  so on and so forth...  50cc...  150...  90...  2T...  4T...  lots of options!  and this makes our life more interesting!

naintriga din ako dyan sa BWS...  then i end up at jetthol in caloocan...  jetthol can be your option if you are looking for this hunkie BWS.   had a chat with agnes, nagpapadating nga sila ng BWS from taiwan, they "reconditioned" it and sell it around 50-60thou yata and these are the 2-stroke.  ask her if there is anyway the 4-stroke will land in phils, medyo alanganin pa daw.  but she mentioned that there is "one" pinoy daw na narinig nya na naka 4-stroke BWS!  nagpakita pa sa akin ng magazine si agnes, and was able to browse and find BWS 4-stroke...  chatting with agnes is always a welcome feast.  she know what she is selling!

my advice, buy the scoot that your hearts desire without damaging your pocket.

cheers,

=tops
https://www.facebook.com/tops.marin

- i ride a VESPA! and i call her ALICIA! -

HEAVY on June 09, 2009, 12:56:21 PM
do you have the numbers of jetthol, sir? thanks.

doomzday on June 09, 2009, 02:29:02 PM
  chatting with agnes is always a welcome feast.  she know what she is selling!

yun ba yung hot-momma dun?

sky on June 09, 2009, 03:50:49 PM
w/c i think the chikababes of the owner,

for me, got a fino but returned it not bec. its deffective but i think not a good investment. pm if you want 80k modified stage 1, w/ all the acc. you imagine.

8)
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt
and dance like you do when nobody's watching"

HEAVY on June 09, 2009, 04:29:25 PM
ano po yung stage 1? motorcycle po ba yun?

Daddy D on June 09, 2009, 04:34:11 PM

ano po yung stage 1? motorcycle po ba yun?

heavy, mahilig talaga si sky sa racing, hehehe.

sky on June 09, 2009, 04:45:49 PM
heavy, mahilig talaga si sky sa racing, hehehe.

ako pa, racing is not in ma blood/ride oo!!!!! yun lang ang sinabi sa akin nuong me ari. i think its still available call 0922.898.78.59
sonny navarro not related to rod n. i think you know him already

8)
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt
and dance like you do when nobody's watching"

bosero on June 09, 2009, 05:04:01 PM

barnz, did not noticed it...  was drooling on the scoots on display.  will check next visit...  been so long since i visited jetthol...  have to find that calling card from that store.

given that i have deep pocket, a 4-stroke should be my next ride...  and MP3 maybe!   ;D  did i say, deep pocket?

cheers,

=tops
https://www.facebook.com/tops.marin

- i ride a VESPA! and i call her ALICIA! -

Daddy D on June 09, 2009, 05:11:16 PM
ako pa, racing is not in ma blood/ride oo!!!!! yun lang ang sinabi sa akin nuong me ari. i think its still available call 0922.898.78.59
sonny navarro not related to rod n. i think you know him already

8)

teka, kulang pala ang sinabi ko.  what i meant was that mahilig si sky sa racing... ... ... stripes!

sky, may racing stripes ba ang fino mo???

silver2tone on June 10, 2009, 09:05:53 AM
BWS I like! 2 stroke is fun :) but medyo malakas daw ang fuel consumption.

bash on June 10, 2009, 01:31:38 PM

sir,ang pagkakalam ko po.matagal ng close ang jetthol...medyo pricey po ata un BWS nila.try nyo po sa LNCS marikina,stable po ang company na yan,dumaan na si aci,jetthol sila nanatili pa po.meron sila recondition scooter like BWS100,na brandnew ang fairings.meron sila stock model at naka monkey handle bar,gauge set up n.around 35k more or less ang price nila with papers na.lots of brandenw parts and accesories for BWS..heres the contact no.9415697 ask for ate neneth..

gwafu on June 11, 2009, 09:05:04 PM

try nyo to jethol motors 3619870 / 3651237 cp#0917-8633782 look for agnes. Meron din silang parts ng ET8 dito brandnew and surplus. Nakabili k parts ng pang ET8 dito pero mga six months ago na ata un.