doomzday on November 09, 2009, 04:31:55 PM
wala man lang friendly wave ???  hehehe.

ei.. i saw one black ET with a huge original windscreen parked inside the main LTO in east ave while i was getting my confiscated license.  this was last friday.  anyone knows the owner?

silver2tone on November 09, 2009, 04:49:36 PM

ei.. i saw one black ET with a huge original windscreen parked inside the main LTO in east ave while i was getting my confiscated license.  this was last friday.  anyone knows the owner?
i think i met the owner in the VA Katips party last year. Bakit na confiscate license mo?

doomzday on November 09, 2009, 05:05:34 PM
speeding at NLEX last nov2.   ::)
i was thinking less than 500php lang ang multa.  ang sama nang loob ko when i paid for 1200+.. absolutely bollocks!

eggward on November 09, 2009, 05:12:20 PM
last nov 7, i saw a green gt sa bf homes, paranaque.
nov 8 naman, sa may service road sa may bicutan, I saw a black mp3 naman. pogi! :)

bosero on November 09, 2009, 05:25:48 PM
Saw a nice baby blue LX 150 cruising along E. Rod in the direction going to Manila yesterday morning.  I was headed in the opposite direction.

The blue LX 150 suddenly swerved and cut in front of me.  He turned into Gilmore, totally ignoring the traffic light. 

Oh well...

AND i was that baby blue LX150, saturday around 235PM...  from gilmore turning right n. domingo!  mabilis nga sumingit ito...  i was on cage about to exit my place and told my wife that VESPA, sabi ko baka si MALDITO ang may dala!  :D

cheers,

=tops
https://www.facebook.com/tops.marin

- i ride a VESPA! and i call her ALICIA! -

johos on November 09, 2009, 05:40:56 PM
The blue LX 150 suddenly swerved and cut in front of me.  He turned into Gilmore, totally ignoring the traffic light.

Oh well...

Dennis, I believe I might have seen the same LX sometime ago jump a red light at the Broadway Aurora intersection. I'm on my 5th year of riding a Vespa, when I started riding you rarely saw someone on a Vespa ride rudely and violate rules. Nowadays... speeding on side walks, jumping or beating traffic lights, cutting...on a Vespa.

Sometime ago, the one we had to watch out for were the cagers nowadays we have to watch out for our fellow motorcyclists unfortunately a few of them, and of course I hope the exception are Vespa riders. Oh well indeed!

vespene gas on November 09, 2009, 06:55:19 PM
Nov 7, saturday. white PX w/ whitesides along p. tuazon. nakakatuwa talaga makakita ng vespa.
can you find it in your heart.. to show little pity.. and help me get away from this.. sufferin' city?

Daddy D on November 09, 2009, 07:20:30 PM
AND i was that baby blue LX150, saturday around 235PM...  from gilmore turning right n. domingo!  mabilis nga sumingit ito...  i was on cage about to exit my place and told my wife that VESPA, sabi ko baka si MALDITO ang may dala!  :D

cheers,

=tops

tops, hindi si doms yan.  he was planning to get the baby blue LX for the wifey, but when they saw the only sienna LX at 2211, they decided to get it.

Schuey on November 09, 2009, 08:26:42 PM

Barns, the black ET belongs to Mike aka Dragonboy. He's connected with LTO East Ave. Sayang, baka napakiusap nya to downgrade your offense.
Vespa Club of the Philippines
         * * V C 0 P * *

doomzday on November 09, 2009, 08:54:54 PM

Barns, the black ET belongs to Mike aka Dragonboy. He's connected with LTO East Ave. Sayang, baka napakiusap nya to downgrade your offense.

ah ok...thanks schuey.  sayang i should have known earlier.  hehehehe.  parang nabanggit ng mga boys last wed round up na may taga LTO nga na vespinoy, i just forgot the name.  :)

bosero on November 10, 2009, 08:27:42 AM
tops, hindi si doms yan.  he was planning to get the baby blue LX for the wifey, but when they saw the only sienna LX at 2211, they decided to get it.

sabi ko nga sa misis ko, di si doms yon, ang lakas sumingit!  and i could recognized doms, kung sakali.  medyo matrapik kasi don sa tapat namin pag weekend kasi sa MWSS hukay...

few weekends ago, i was cruising espana... and i saw DON VITTO?  ikaw ba yon?  :D

cheers,

=tops 
https://www.facebook.com/tops.marin

- i ride a VESPA! and i call her ALICIA! -

Daddy D on November 10, 2009, 08:55:10 AM

If the black ET has the plate DO 8888, then that's Mike aka dragonboy1. 

doomzday on November 10, 2009, 09:18:22 AM
thanks daddy dennis.  hindi sya misyado sumasama sa round ups kaya di ko pa sya na mi-meet.  hehehe.  next time may kakampi na ako sa LTO.  :)

vespaasa on November 10, 2009, 09:56:05 AM
I might have an idea who the rider of the baby blue LX is.  AGV ba ang helmet?  Pagsasabihan ko about his, ehem, "extreme" riding habits.  ;)

Back on topic:

Saw a two-tone PX (green and white) last night at the basement of Powerplant Mall.  Very MOD ang pagka-dress up, with a classic flyscreen, white grips and levers, two single seats (in blue plaid), and a high back rest with folding rear rack. Pula pa ang mga rubber railings sa floorboard.  I've never seen this scoot in any of the Vespa events I have attended.  Kanino kaya ito? 

vespaasa on November 10, 2009, 10:03:15 AM
May isa pa pala akong nakita na PX kagabi, around 1030pm.  White with a Givi Box, parked at the side of Chef & Brewer sa may Emerald Ave. in Ortigas.  I've been noticing that there a lot more Vespas on the roads these days, maybe its just that my "wasp senses" are more heightened now.  Anyway, aliw pa rin  :)