vespinoy on May 27, 2010, 07:40:15 AM
A fellow Vespinoy member and good friend Gerdie Francisco, mobilegerdie here, passed away this morning.  She has been bravely and gracefully battling cancer for about 2 years now and now she's finally got it beat.  She now rests and rides with our Creator and no doubt way in front of Dodick.

Here is the message we received from Gerdie's brother this morning.

My only sibling and sister Gerdie passed away at 7:17am this morning of May 27. She turned 44 last May 25. Her wish was to live till her bday. Her body will be at loyola memorial park marikina chapel inside the cemetery. She will be buried on may 29 in the morning. Till her last breath she clung to the Lord and never doubted nor lost faith. A true daughter of God. Pls pray and rejoice for her eternal happiness in heaven, God bless. Reggie Francisco

Rest in peace Gerdie.  As our site ribbon states.  We will never forget.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 07:45:06 AM by vespinoy »
"I didn't get a harrumph outta that guy."
"Give the governor a harrumph."
"Harrumph!"

2Tone on May 27, 2010, 07:54:59 AM
Condolence to the Francisco family. I've never known her but followed her story here. It was one big fight! May the Lord bless her soul.

direkyey on May 27, 2010, 07:55:20 AM
Ride the never ending twisties, Gerdie! Tama si Bimbo. We will never forget.
Riding a scooter is like eating steak and having sex at the same time. It's wonderful.
-Mikey Teutul/American Chopper

EuroScoot, Inc.

Scars are tattoos with stories to tell - Unknown

2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
2012 150 cc. 4T Stella

randypogi on May 27, 2010, 08:08:24 AM
paalam kapatid...

"But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth,
 the home of righteousness."
- 2 Peter 3:13

2Corinthians 5:17

francis on May 27, 2010, 08:19:08 AM
condolences to gerdie's family... she did put up a good fight for 2 years.
ride lang gerdie...

bert control on May 27, 2010, 08:35:50 AM
Condolences to the family of Gerdie... One brave fight you put up there Gerdie...
VCOP
Angono Boy
Eastcooter Boys

There are only 3 kinds of people on this earth. Those that know how to count, and those that don't.

Italix on May 27, 2010, 08:40:10 AM
I never met Gerdie in person, but I also followed her story in Vespinoy and prayed for her.  When I was still in advertising, I knew that she worked on the musical score of some of our projects.

Our Good Lord granted your wish of celebrating your 44th bday on earth.  Now, He has brought you home to spend eternity with Him in heaven.

Ride home safe, Gerdie.  We will never forget!

direkpal on May 27, 2010, 09:31:03 AM
see you on the Big Highway up in the sky, my friend ...

God bless.
vespa granturismo sport gts300ie super - bianco bella

euroscoot inc - decade 1

doomzday on May 27, 2010, 10:14:53 AM
RIP gerdie...

rastaman on May 27, 2010, 10:21:07 AM
don't be scared of death, be scared of a half lived life..

ride on..

condolence to the Franciso family..

RIP..

sushmita (vitto 07) - kaikala (9.1 southpoint)- maryjane (peerless lite)
viva vcop

bosero on May 27, 2010, 10:33:50 AM
my prayers to GERDIE...
https://www.facebook.com/tops.marin

- i ride a VESPA! and i call her ALICIA! -

poliboy on May 27, 2010, 11:56:31 AM
our condolences to the family and to mobilegerdie... ride safe.. RIP
2000 PX 150 "Vespie"
1974 VW 1303S Superbeetle "Beenoy"
1980 MB 240d "Benjo"

green wasp on May 27, 2010, 03:32:03 PM
a new roadtrip to heaven for you mam gerdie...
- ridin' low and slow -

johos on May 27, 2010, 04:17:43 PM

:( Gerdie was a classmate at the MSF course organized by Bimbo for Vespa riders. I was in touch with her only through the net. There was a time you would see her Fly then later the LX parked outside GMA7 stand out in a group of underbones. She was already a cancer patient then until the time came when it was too difficult for her to ride. Her blog inspired some of my own patients to put up a big fight and leave everything to Gods will.

johos on May 27, 2010, 04:22:09 PM

:( Gerdie was a classmate at the MSF course organized by Bimbo for Vespa riders. I was in touch with her only through the net. There was a time you would see her Fly then later the LX parked outside GMA7 stand out in a group of underbones. She was already a cancer patient then until the time came when it was too difficult for her to ride. Her blog inspired some of my own patients to put up a big fight and leave everything to Gods will.