Italix on December 13, 2010, 07:37:30 AM
Cool ride of fellow Vespisti Greg Morales...a Vespa T5 (quite literally "rare" in our shores)...

green wasp on December 13, 2010, 10:57:48 AM
naks napost din sa vespinoy...
- ridin' low and slow -

Scooteria Dumaguete on December 13, 2010, 11:34:06 AM
Nice to see my ride made it here....

Greg
<o))))>< Fishers Of Men

Green bug on December 13, 2010, 11:46:24 AM

Greg

Greg, ganda ng scoot mo

Italix on December 13, 2010, 12:40:31 PM
Greg

Greg, you have a keeper. I was in Dumaguete earlier this year and like all visitor's there, admired that acacia lined boulevard by the sea, where you took a photo of your T5.  Had I known you back then, I could have ringed you. 

Looks like the Vespa Club Cebu ride will happen annually now, and one of the things we talked about for 2011 was possibly crossing over to Dumaguete. Sana nga mangyari.

Scooteria Dumaguete on December 13, 2010, 07:21:33 PM
please do seriously consider it... I have plans to do a scooter diaries type of thing here...hope to get the help of local tourism...so if you guys can swing over her and ride through Negros Oriental it would be a blast...plus we could do a safety seminar here to...people need to learn to ride safe and wear their helmets.
<o))))>< Fishers Of Men

bosero on December 14, 2010, 09:05:30 AM
nice one Greg...  i love DUMAGUETE...  been there few times and i always had a blast...  have you tried that fried ice cream?  :D
https://www.facebook.com/tops.marin

- i ride a VESPA! and i call her ALICIA! -

vesPULUBE_1 on December 15, 2010, 03:11:40 PM
if im not mistaken this was my "TANDUAY" before :-[, customized it with front disc break enjoy it greg!

Scooteria Dumaguete on December 15, 2010, 08:19:39 PM
Got it from from Sir John Tan...
<o))))>< Fishers Of Men

james bond on December 16, 2010, 09:05:36 PM
please do seriously consider it... I have plans to do a scooter diaries type of thing here...hope to get the help of local tourism...so if you guys can swing over her and ride through Negros Oriental it would be a blast...plus we could do a safety seminar here to...people need to learn to ride safe and wear their helmets.

Hi Greg,
We're VCOP riders from Cebu and the group planning to do the Dumaguete ride soon.Do add us in your facebook by joining Vespa Club of the Philippines Cebu Chapter so we can get your contact details.Nice Vespi btw.

James
VCOP-CEbu Vespa Owners

Scooteria Dumaguete on February 10, 2011, 08:21:48 PM
when you guys coming to Dumaguete???
<o))))>< Fishers Of Men

zvesp on February 16, 2011, 05:58:30 PM
Our bike club was just there last week,we did the southern Phil ride in ten days,Dumaguete is beautiful! Maybe next time i'll bring my Vespa instead of the big bike,one thing i noticed though...it seems that our two days stay we didn't see anybody wearing helmets.I remember that place where you shot the pic,we stayed in La Residencia Almar which is right across from the ocean.

Scooteria Dumaguete on March 09, 2011, 05:10:07 PM
it was the annual ride for the children...yeah i was just so busy with a shoot di na ako naka labas with the T5...but i saw all the cool rides parked along the boulevard...
<o))))>< Fishers Of Men

Scoot65 on March 20, 2011, 10:06:07 PM
I like Dumaguete, like others have said the wide boulevard is very nice.

The last time I was in Duma, there was a bike meet and on the evening the boulevard was closed to traffic and two guys put on a bike stunt riding show. Very impressive!!!

BTW nice scooter, how come it has German plates? Was is imported? What do you have to do to get it registrated with the LTO?

Dave.... 8) 
Woolybacks SC

Scooteria Dumaguete on May 06, 2012, 07:13:27 PM
<o))))>< Fishers Of Men