johos on March 16, 2012, 09:04:03 AM

Anybody know where I can have this done for my PX? Is it advisable to make this conversion? I switch it on manually but I prefer the tail lights to be off than also on.

jeremybrettfan on March 16, 2012, 11:39:29 AM
Anybody know where I can have this done for my PX? Is it advisable to make this conversion? I switch it on manually but I prefer the tail lights to be off than also on.

I think this should be a simple switch. Either you're okay with manually switching on or off the tail light, or you can by-pass the headlight switch with a simple jumper.
makepeoplethink.

Daddy D on March 16, 2012, 02:42:27 PM

Definitely a good move, if it can be done easily, Doc.  This is one of the things that is now standard with the Stella.

johos on March 17, 2012, 07:44:47 AM

Definitely a good move, if it can be done easily, Doc.  This is one of the things that is now standard with the Stella.

Good idea Dennis! But expensive option  ;D. Maybe 22 can rig my PX since they can study what the Stella did. OT a bit, spoke to Sonny and he told me the 150 4T Stella can handle my weight decently raw. Maybe should go for a test ride.