xninesideways on August 07, 2012, 03:22:47 AM
nice paint job...
good-looking scooter  8)

*Thank you. But it is still a work in progress.  :)

Addition Photos:

This was also taken at the Intramuros, and this time with the scoot of Morris. A trek around the metro, visiting restos with several decades of history, a taste separate from the usual fast food.

Modern maxiscoot meets old Manila in Black and white.  :)
"My life begins at 8000 RPM"

iCeMaN on August 08, 2012, 09:43:56 AM

Addition Photos:

This was also taken at the Intramuros, and this time with the scoot of Morris. A trek around the metro, visiting restos with several decades of history, a taste separate from the usual fast food.

ganda naman ng both scoots niyo.

fatcrowe on August 09, 2012, 10:02:49 PM

Addition Photos:

Hey, why are you and Morris riding without me :)

xninesideways on August 11, 2012, 02:04:19 AM
IceMan. Thank you. The scoot of Morris is currently being tricked out, so thats scoot we should be watching for.  :)

Fatcrowe. Hala!! Were Busted!! No worries next sortie will give a shout out.  :)

iCeMaN on August 14, 2012, 10:59:20 AM
ang sarap ng pakiramdam pag nakakakita ako ng mga scoot photos na nasa magagandang sites. parang nagbabakasyon yung scooter with the rider ang dating. quality time ika nga.

xninesideways on August 17, 2012, 11:15:37 AM
ang sarap ng pakiramdam pag nakakakita ako ng mga scoot photos na nasa magagandang sites. parang nagbabakasyon yung scooter with the rider ang dating. quality time ika nga.

Agree. After a stressful week, there is really a need to unwind, so from time to time, we have short rides just around the metro. Nothing is planned, the word is "bahala na"  :)

There are a lot of good sites to see in the metro, that are essentially accessible only via our scoots (unless one is willing to devote hours of travel in traffic)  :) Hoping that next sortie we will have more folks who will join us.  :)

iCeMaN on August 17, 2012, 08:38:25 PM
Agree. After a stressful week, there is really a need to unwind, so from time to time, we have short rides just around the metro. Nothing is planned, the word is "bahala na"  :)

There are a lot of good sites to see in the metro, that are essentially accessible only via our scoots (unless one is willing to devote hours of travel in traffic)  :) Hoping that next sortie we will have more folks who will join us.  :)

Dati ganun ginagawa namin, going around the metro with our scoots. Kahit madaling araw. Road trip... Hehe!