xninesideways on April 23, 2012, 11:17:38 PM
This is the only new scoot I noticed from Motoitalia Show room:

Mentioned by the sales folks, its a new line of affordable Piaggio scoots. But couldnt really expound on the mechanics of the installment package offered by the dealership. Cash is best to avoid bloated interest rates.

Its a good metro scoot may set you apart from the usual Jap scoots.

I just hope our dealership will have enough parts to support the scoots they have.

Not a Piaggio but of the same nationality. :-) A personal fav of mine.

*Vespinoy, I agree with your statement. :-) and wished that Motoitalia import a couple of X10s.
"My life begins at 8000 RPM"

lex on April 23, 2012, 11:37:27 PM
Parang ganitong kulay yung liberty na nakita ko sa Ortigas kanina:

nice!

tedpia on April 24, 2012, 07:06:18 AM
Pinoy scooter rider here from NYC, new member of Vespinoy via Bimbo.

I have a Piaggio mp3 500 and I'm interested in the PH scooter scene. I'm in the NY Scooter Club and Modern Vespa forum. I also have a customized Vulcan 900 and admin in the Pinoy Riders Assn of North America.

I like my scooter esp in the city (NYC), tipid na sa gas, dali pa i-drive bec puede mo itaas ur 2 ft pag nasa stops or stop light ka. Dami pa storage. My Mods are: 14 blue LED lite pods underneath w remote; air horn; sliders. Maybe wshield & muffler later. Then mudguard saying "katas ng katas" or "puro kayo katas". haha.

Dami pala scooter enthusiasts back home and mukhang ok brotherhood nyo. More power to you all.

lex on April 24, 2012, 09:49:02 AM
nice mudguard mod hehe... happy riding, spring na dyan!  Go yankees!

silver2tone on April 24, 2012, 02:46:17 PM
Pinoy scooter rider here from NYC, new member of Vespinoy via Bimbo.

I have a Piaggio mp3 500 and I'm interested in the PH scooter scene. I'm in the NY Scooter Club and Modern Vespa forum. I also have a customized Vulcan 900 and admin in the Pinoy Riders Assn of North America.

I like my scooter esp in the city (NYC), tipid na sa gas, dali pa i-drive bec puede mo itaas ur 2 ft pag nasa stops or stop light ka. Dami pa storage. My Mods are: 14 blue LED lite pods underneath w remote; air horn; sliders. Maybe wshield & muffler later. Then mudguard saying "katas ng katas" or "puro kayo katas". haha.

Dami pala scooter enthusiasts back home and mukhang ok brotherhood nyo. More power to you all.
Welcome sir to Vespinoy! You may want to tell us more about your mp3 and post pics in the mp3 threads :)

lex on April 24, 2012, 08:19:01 PM
Here's the Piaggio Liberty at Motoitalia Ortigas, nice!

silver2tone on April 24, 2012, 10:14:05 PM
i don't know if its just me, but this liberty looks flaky.  what's that on the legshield? plateholder?

doomzday on April 24, 2012, 10:24:56 PM
the liberty is popular in europe but i'll stick with the vespa brand... the name speaks for itself.
VESPA OFW
LX150 carb ~ Lyla
PX177 ~ Emerald
PX150E ~ Arya

www.facebook.com/barnz_garcia

google+ : [email protected]
YM : [email protected]

lex on April 24, 2012, 10:25:43 PM
i don't know if its just me, but this liberty looks flaky.  what's that on the legshield? plateholder?

I think kabitan ng front rack, C.

tedpia on April 24, 2012, 10:52:00 PM
How do u guys upload pics? The "insert image" icon on top is not usable for me. I have couple pics in my hard drive to upload. thx.

df22 on April 25, 2012, 07:26:09 AM
Is the Liberty a 150 or 250?

For Sale Motorcycle Apparel
http://df22mcp.multiply.com/

vespinoy on April 25, 2012, 08:30:15 AM
How do u guys upload pics? The "insert image" icon on top is not usable for me. I have couple pics in my hard drive to upload. thx.

ted you have to host it in an image hosting site like photobucket or from facebook, server has no space for image uploads.
"I didn't get a harrumph outta that guy."
"Give the governor a harrumph."
"Harrumph!"

lex on April 26, 2012, 06:52:45 AM
According to motoitalia:

Piaggio Zip:  P120k
Piaggio Liberty:  P190K

Zip for 120k, parang may mali hehe ganyan na ba ang zip ngayon? hehe

doomzday on April 26, 2012, 09:16:54 AM
zip...pang tapat sa MIO yan lex.  ano kaya ang mga engine?  leader din kaya?
VESPA OFW
LX150 carb ~ Lyla
PX177 ~ Emerald
PX150E ~ Arya

www.facebook.com/barnz_garcia

google+ : [email protected]
YM : [email protected]

james bond on April 30, 2012, 02:46:33 PM
Meron pa palang liberty ngayon? Hmmm di bagay sa amin ni bimbo hahaha.
Ot - ang ganda ng x10, jet ski on wheels.

C....ang bagay sa atin X10.....pwede angkas pa si GP Nel...hehehehe
VCOP-CEbu Vespa Owners