the_Nong on August 10, 2012, 10:42:08 PM
Stage 3: kakakabit lang ng tool tray kanina.. changed the signal light lens from cracked-white to amber.. also the side mirror brackets are changed, now, better view! bumper nalang, will get one 2mrw.. will be receiving a chrome stock rim for my spare tire, and will soon get the SIP tubeless rims (polished) and Michelin S1's that i ordered.. now, should i get a windshield?
Facebook.com/VESPArada

the_Nong on August 13, 2012, 09:04:11 PM
UPDATE: side mirror brackets changed. tool tray installed and bumper added. thanks Mobidick and Waterboy. slamat din kay ProjectV para sa SIP rims at Michelin S1 tires.. soon to be installed.. hehehe..

Facebook.com/VESPArada

the_Nong on August 15, 2012, 01:29:48 PM
End of STAGE3 for Orenji.. Smoked windshield and front vigano rack pa? Watchutink?

Facebook.com/VESPArada

Scoot65 on August 15, 2012, 02:19:11 PM
Hi Nong,
Love the wheel rims!!!!  Gotta say, Orenji keeps on getting better and better!!!!!

Keep the pics coming, pare
Woolybacks SC

the_Nong on August 15, 2012, 04:10:38 PM
Hi Nong,
Love the wheel rims!!!!  Gotta say, Orenji keeps on getting better and better!!!!!

Keep the pics coming, pare

thanks Dave!

will change the screws to stainless-allen heads again.. and still not sure if i'd get a smoked windshield and from chrome carrier.. mmmm...

whatchutink?
Facebook.com/VESPArada

Scoot65 on August 15, 2012, 05:13:00 PM
Both would be good additions. I suppose it's down to personal choice.
Personally, I would prefer a rear carrier to a front one. A screen might protect you from belching smoke and general dirt when riding.
Woolybacks SC

the_Nong on August 15, 2012, 05:33:53 PM
Both would be good additions. I suppose it's down to personal choice.
Personally, I would prefer a rear carrier to a front one. A screen might protect you from belching smoke and general dirt when riding.

oh, hehe, in my case i prefer front, just to balance the weight.. yep, that's what i was thinking about the windshield.. well see Dave.. thanks pare!
Facebook.com/VESPArada

vespinoy on August 15, 2012, 06:50:09 PM
nice set of wheels!!!!!
I prefer the front rack, if you ask me.
"I didn't get a harrumph outta that guy."
"Give the governor a harrumph."
"Harrumph!"

lex on August 15, 2012, 10:58:00 PM
front rack too, for security.. kita mo eh.  ;)

of course a windshield to deflect smoke and mud sprays when raining...

the_Nong on August 16, 2012, 02:08:12 AM
nice set of wheels!!!!!
I prefer the front rack, if you ask me.

thanks Bimbs!

front rack too, for security.. kita mo eh.  ;)

of course a windshield to deflect smoke and mud sprays when raining...

i agree..
Facebook.com/VESPArada

johos on August 16, 2012, 08:26:59 AM

Let the drain of your battery drain behind the spare tire so the fluids doesn't drip on the rim of your spare tire and ruin it.

Nice PX! Ride Safe!

suzer on August 16, 2012, 08:58:46 AM
End of STAGE3 for Orenji.. Smoked windshield and front vigano rack pa? Watchutink?

nice, ganda ng sip!

the_Nong on August 16, 2012, 10:54:40 PM
Let the drain of your battery drain behind the spare tire so the fluids doesn't drip on the rim of your spare tire and ruin it.

Nice PX! Ride Safe!

yeah, i used to do that, even with my 1st vespa.. the thing is, it ruined the my rear drum.. so until i find a long hose (again) for the batt, i placed it in front namuna.. and extended a little. hehehe..

anyway, thanks!
Facebook.com/VESPArada

vespinoy on August 17, 2012, 08:21:35 AM
yeah, i used to do that, even with my 1st vespa.. the thing is, it ruined the my rear drum.. so until i find a long hose (again) for the batt, i placed it in front namuna.. and extended a little. hehehe..

anyway, thanks!

bili ka sa aquarium store.
"I didn't get a harrumph outta that guy."
"Give the governor a harrumph."
"Harrumph!"

johos on August 17, 2012, 08:43:12 AM

anyway, thanks!

Oh! Kaya pala! Happened to my last PX2, thought it was because of my dogs piss. Better to have a long hose :)

Thanks for the tip!