bestpa on September 30, 2012, 11:40:35 PM
Hi all. I'm new to this forum and like you, I love Vespas. I'm thinking of buying an LX since the new distributor is offering them at a great price but I'm hesitating because the PX might just be around the corner. Is it coming anytime soon? It is what I really want. Thank you.

Piaggio on September 30, 2012, 11:52:02 PM
http://www.vespagt.it/2012/05/24/vespa-px-evo-la-futura-versione-automatica/

maybe around 200k

Milan Salon, scheduled for November, the brand Vespa PX should present the Ages, or the evolution of a modern mythical 'Vespone'. This new version will complement, not replace, the classic Vespa PX with manual transmission 4-speed, dedicated mostly to the purists. In fact, in order to captivate the young, the Vespa PX Evo will be equipped with automatic speed change, combined with the 4-stroke engine with 14 hp 125ie and 200ie 19-hp.

Due to economies of scale with the other group models Piaggio , the PX Ages represent the proposed entry-level brand Vespa, because versions 125ie and 200ie will cost, respectively, 2,990 and 3,490, in line with the direct competition. In addition, these technical solutions will enable the Vespa PX to return to the U.S. market, where the new Evo will certainly be more popular automatic version with manual gearbox.

In the past, it was proposed that the Automatic Vespa PK did not achieve the success hoped for aesthetics and the price too high, not for the lack of a manual gearbox. Driving pleasure and performance will be the right ingredients for the success of the Vespa PX Ages, perfect compromise between historicity and modernity. So, there will be dedicated to those who already have the PX, chosen by many more for the tax benefits of ownership of half period and nothing else.

The choice of the name as a suffix to the model PX Ages is eloquent and apt, because the natural evolution technique involves the brand Vespa, Vespa and some do not and prefer to fall back on evolgono clone LML Star, not knowing that the House will soon pass the Indian exchange Automatic, starting from Star Light 50 and 125.

Piaggio on September 30, 2012, 11:57:38 PM
welcome to the no 1 vespa community site!

buy what you need and what you really want! no need to HESITATING

bibili ka ng LX dahil mura pero while riding it hindi ka masaya dahil PX ang gusto mo

bnew px is still available @ motoitalia or used @ scooter depot it all depends on your budget.

bestpa on October 01, 2012, 12:07:01 AM
^ does this mean its not coming to PI?

bestpa on October 01, 2012, 12:09:19 AM
welcome to the no 1 vespa community site!

buy what you need and what you really want! no need to HESITATING

bibili ka ng LX dahil mura pero while riding it hindi ka masaya dahil PX ang gusto mo

bnew px is still available @ motoitalia or used @ scooter depot it all depends on your budget.

hoping that the new distributor will have them since they offer better prices....

hedkandi77 on October 01, 2012, 12:24:45 AM
Hi all. I'm new to this forum and like you, I love Vespas. I'm thinking of buying an LX since the new distributor is offering them at a great price but I'm hesitating because the PX might just be around the corner. Is it coming anytime soon? It is what I really want. Thank you.

Why not consider buying second hand?

Been 13 months since the bug bit me. Started out with a matic GT200 but eventually got a px supposedly as a "back up scoot."

Since then it was the matic GT that became the spare rig! Now, i'm actually disposing the gt!

I also considered getting the brand new px from MI. But then I realized that restoring one is the best route. Allows me to customize it according to my preference and serves as an extension of my personality. Furthermore, you appreciate the scoot more as it is a product of your imagination- your creation!

If ever you do decide to get a second hand unit, don't let the mileage get to  you. Believe it or not, makes no difference. That's how good piaggio is! Built like a Tank basically.

Just my 2 cents...

He Who Laughs Last... Thinks Slowest!

bestpa on October 01, 2012, 06:33:34 AM
^ thanks. will consider your suggestion.

bestpa on October 01, 2012, 06:48:46 AM
Why not consider buying second hand?

Been 13 months since the bug bit me. Started out with a matic GT200 but eventually got a px supposedly as a "back up scoot."

Since then it was the matic GT that became the spare rig! Now, i'm actually disposing the gt!

I also considered getting the brand new px from MI. But then I realized that restoring one is the best route. Allows me to customize it according to my preference and serves as an extension of my personality. Furthermore, you appreciate the scoot more as it is a product of your imagination- your creation!

If ever you do decide to get a second hand unit, don't let the mileage get to  you. Believe it or not, makes no difference. That's how good piaggio is! Built like a Tank basically.

Just my 2 cents...

Saw your restored PX in the Gallery. Wow! Very nice. Great job!