hedkandi77 on October 20, 2012, 08:54:32 AM
Nakahingi na ba ng permit kay misis? Yun lang...

Ang sabi sakin...bahala ka na in an exasperated tone
He Who Laughs Last... Thinks Slowest!

vespinoy on October 20, 2012, 08:56:43 AM
That's as good a yes you will ever get hahahaha.  Go for it!
"I didn't get a harrumph outta that guy."
"Give the governor a harrumph."
"Harrumph!"

boylit on October 20, 2012, 11:02:30 AM

2013 GSA na yan!!!

Sent from my Casio Calculator Watch using Tapatalk

iCeMaN on October 20, 2012, 05:46:27 PM
Boylit I work for a life insurance company.... So that's covered :)

Point solved!

iCeMaN on October 20, 2012, 05:47:23 PM

Pwede na yun! As long as positive ang message.

MRG on October 20, 2012, 06:52:42 PM
A happy wife will make it easier to ask permission to ride your bike... Better hold your purchase. ;)

boylit on October 20, 2012, 10:37:59 PM
A wise man once adviced me that whatever one spends for his kabit should be matched by double value to the wife...

Following that, just get your wife 1.2m worth of jewelry, bags and whathaveyou  so that you can ride home on a new Sertao...

iCeMaN on October 21, 2012, 12:03:18 AM
A wise man once adviced me that whatever one spends for his kabit should be matched by double value to the wife...

Following that, just get your wife 1.2m worth of jewelry, bags and whathaveyou  so that you can ride home on a new Sertao...

Naging complicated na ah... May ibang upgrading pa pala to bigger... Budget for wives. Hehehe!

xninesideways on October 22, 2012, 12:34:58 PM
Among racers it is often said that "There is no replacement for displacement" And at times folks view that the upgrade of a scooter is a big bike. I have a contrary view, it is as if is a comparison between "Oranges against apples" My understanding it is a class/specie on its own being scoots are scoots, and an upgrade is getting a scoot of higher displacement.

A big bike's upgrade is increased displacement that may branch to several types from the sporty, cruiser, street and the like.

I admit to a certain extent, I was curious about "Big bikes" so I bought a CB 400, said to be a leaner bike, a springboard to higher displacement bikes. It was an entry point that I desperately needed (No sense of speed and everything appears to be slow), otherwise some fellow who I do not know may get my kidney and the like. To date, most of my travel consists of 90% scooter and the rest is relegated to the CB.

At the end of the day there will be always be a need to scratch that 10% itch. 
"My life begins at 8000 RPM"

iCeMaN on October 22, 2012, 05:41:25 PM
Among racers it is often said that "There is no replacement for displacement" And at times folks view that the upgrade of a scooter is a big bike. I have a contrary view, it is as if is a comparison between "Oranges against apples" My understanding it is a class/specie on its own being scoots are scoots, and an upgrade is getting a scoot of higher displacement.

A big bike's upgrade is increased displacement that may branch to several types from the sporty, cruiser, street and the like.

I admit to a certain extent, I was curious about "Big bikes" so I bought a CB 400, said to be a leaner bike, a springboard to higher displacement bikes. It was an entry point that I desperately needed (No sense of speed and everything appears to be slow), otherwise some fellow who I do not know may get my kidney and the like. To date, most of my travel consists of 90% scooter and the rest is relegated to the CB.

At the end of the day there will be always be a need to scratch that 10% itch. 

Kapag may itch... KAMUTIN! Haha! Yeah, i gree with you bro.

xninesideways on October 24, 2012, 12:52:49 AM
Kapag may itch... KAMUTIN! Haha! Yeah, i gree with you bro.

Thanks brother. :)
"My life begins at 8000 RPM"

spank me on October 24, 2012, 12:54:47 PM
big scooter na lang
Meliora Eligo!

http://kitton060708.multiply.com/

Mabuhay ang Euroscoot!

iCeMaN on October 24, 2012, 01:55:43 PM
big scooter na lang

pwedeng pwede na naman big scooter or maxi scoot. he question is, is it enough scratch to those looking for much bigger stallions.

boylit on October 24, 2012, 09:43:49 PM
pwedeng pwede na naman big scooter or maxi scoot. he question is, is it enough scratch to those looking for much bigger stallions.

Pag 1200GS or Z1000 or Panigale, tanggal kati... Pag all 3, pati marriage tanggal...

iCeMaN on October 25, 2012, 12:09:12 PM
Pag 1200GS or Z1000 or Panigale, tanggal kati... Pag all 3, pati marriage tanggal...

madami yata naghahanap ng ganyang bundle deal... pati marriage tanggal. win win situation yan ah!