hedkandi77 on November 18, 2012, 04:08:18 PM
Took tge GS for an acquaintance ride today... So happy. Mabait. Para syang malaking px.

Breakfast at westgate with an ex px200 owner

He Who Laughs Last... Thinks Slowest!

vespinoy on November 18, 2012, 04:42:34 PM
uy you got that white one pala.  nice bike.  we test rode that bike too.  ok sya, plus daming farkles.  great choice.  ride tayo soon!!
"I didn't get a harrumph outta that guy."
"Give the governor a harrumph."
"Harrumph!"

hedkandi77 on November 18, 2012, 05:14:46 PM
uy you got that white one pala.  nice bike.  we test rode that bike too.  ok sya, plus daming farkles.  great choice.  ride tayo soon!!

Yup. Just got it yesterday! Lets ride!

Green bug on November 18, 2012, 05:36:07 PM
How was it?

hedkandi77 on November 18, 2012, 06:16:20 PM
How was it?

Great! For a newbie like me, the bike wasn't intimidating. Acceleration comes at the right time and just when you need it. The position is quite comfy as my seats were shaved and hbars had risers.

My ride going home yesteday from better livinf to merville was a bit iffy.

But when i took it for a spin in daang hari end to end, I started to muster some courage to punch it. 100, 120, then 140kph.

Then went to fort boni via west svc road. Slex can wait! Got a bit frustrated nit being able to zip through the PUVs that claimed west svc road as their parking lot. Panniers sort of heightened my sense if caution.

Overall, I'm stoked! Cant wait to ride it again next weekend and try it for twisties!

iCeMaN on November 18, 2012, 07:53:34 PM
Took tge GS for an acquaintance ride today... So happy. Mabait. Para syang malaking px.

Breakfast at westgate with an ex px200 owner

very nice!

iCeMaN on November 18, 2012, 07:55:31 PM
Great! For a newbie like me, the bike wasn't intimidating. Acceleration comes at the right time and just when you need it. The position is quite comfy as my seats were shaved and hbars had risers.

My ride going home yesteday from better livinf to merville was a bit iffy.

But when i took it for a spin in daang hari end to end, I started to muster some courage to punch it. 100, 120, then 140kph.

Then went to fort boni via west svc road. Slex can wait! Got a bit frustrated nit being able to zip through the PUVs that claimed west svc road as their parking lot. Panniers sort of heightened my sense if caution.

Overall, I'm stoked! Cant wait to ride it again next weekend and try it for twisties!

looks like youre really enjoying your ride bro... ganyan din ako nung first time ko with mickey! congratulations again!

xninesideways on November 22, 2012, 08:19:23 PM

Congrats :) And sama kami ni Jong and Uriel sa upcoming ride. :)
"My life begins at 8000 RPM"

iCeMaN on November 23, 2012, 10:30:40 AM
sana magkaroon kayo ng ride from luzon to to end of mindanao and back! yan ang EPIC!

silver2tone on November 23, 2012, 11:34:18 AM
congrats!

zachster on November 24, 2012, 09:07:35 AM
wow! congrats!
www.myspace.com/zachlucero<br />[email protected]<br />Iskut Bukul Inc...

hedkandi77 on June 25, 2013, 10:32:19 PM
Thought I'd update this thread.

So its been exactly 7 months and roughly about 5,000 kilometers on the GS. I had that all too familar itch again.

Managed to enjoy and maximize on the benefits of a dual purpose adventure bike but a part of me was looking for something.... Different (for lack of a better term).

I loved the simplicity and reliability of a thumper and the comfort of a dual sport bike, but an image of a 2 cylinder naked bike was haunting me. Searched. Researched. Reviewed the cash flow. Looked at several permutations and then... Voila

Meet Amalia...

My Garage...

Going 1k on this baby and happy as hell.

Dillema now is finding time to ride the px. Still my first love!

Just sharing peeps! Thanks!