zachster on March 28, 2013, 03:28:16 AM
 currently in a rome, firenze, pisa, barcelona, viena, berlin, amsterdam, paris euro binge. vespas everywhere! and the funny thing is, I see more Pxs than 4ts. primaveras, px125 px150, px50, S, etc all over!..the modern scoots that abound are gilleras, mp3s, honda shadows/jokers, scarabeos, a few mios. I scarcely saw the  lx or gts. In fact I havent seen a single gtv w/c i saw more in the u.s, (come to think of it, I havent seen any gtvs in singapore and hk either) interesting. In a lot of  instances, scoots that I thought were pxs were actually Stellas! Dami! I saw a lot of Stellas in Rome, and I think with the noose getting tighter on 2ts in Europe coupled with its peoples love for that classic design, Stella sales can only get better.

We got it good in our country with our scoots, be it modern, or classic. The price is very competitive, we have accesories and parts, good experience with support, and our weather is not as cruel as with our european counterparts.  I feel pinoys REALLY take care of their scoots. Europeans on the other hand have a more utilitarian approach to their rides, as in laspag, park anywhere, scruffs all over, dirty, with dents to boot. I think in the end wed have more preserved vespas/stellas than in any other country. seriously. :)

will try to post pics soon.. :)
www.myspace.com/zachlucero<br />[email protected]<br />Iskut Bukul Inc...

hedkandi77 on March 28, 2013, 06:12:16 PM
currently in a rome, firenze, pisa, barcelona, viena, berlin, amsterdam, paris euro binge. vespas everywhere! and the funny thing is, I see more Pxs than 4ts. primaveras, px125 px150, px50, S, etc all over!..the modern scoots that abound are gilleras, mp3s, honda shadows/jokers, scarabeos, a few mios. I scarcely saw the  lx or gts. In fact I havent seen a single gtv w/c i saw more in the u.s, (come to think of it, I havent seen any gtvs in singapore and hk either) interesting. In a lot of  instances, scoots that I thought were pxs were actually Stellas! Dami! I saw a lot of Stellas in Rome, and I think with the noose getting tighter on 2ts in Europe coupled with its peoples love for that classic design, Stella sales can only get better.

We got it good in our country with our scoots, be it modern, or classic. The price is very competitive, we have accesories and parts, good experience with support, and our weather is not as cruel as with our european counterparts.  I feel pinoys REALLY take care of their scoots. Europeans on the other hand have a more utilitarian approach to their rides, as in laspag, park anywhere, scruffs all over, dirty, with dents to boot. I think in the end wed have more preserved vespas/stellas than in any other country. seriously. :)

will try to post pics soon.. :)

Zach will be in barcelona in May. Be on the lookout for shops. Need stuff for the px. Staying at W hotel
He Who Laughs Last... Thinks Slowest!

zachster on March 29, 2013, 12:39:33 AM
Ay sayang i just split...suzuki napuntahan ko...:)

zachster on April 05, 2013, 05:26:48 AM
ahh.. the lxs and gts' are a lot berlin and france....not one gtv though anywhere...satin na ata pinaka malaking concentration ng vie della moda. :)