corlioni on May 23, 2013, 08:53:05 PM

Could also have been sold illegally by the owner of the shop where I parked it, at Datsun St, behind NCBA, Fairview, QC. Last seen on the last week of March. The necessary documents are with me. Any information you can give would be much appreciated. Please call me at 0917 422 1207. Thank you for your time.
I have seen life from both sides now.
On top of my Vespa...and from beneath it when I crashed.

james bond on May 29, 2013, 03:20:39 PM
Sayang naman pappi soc! this cannot be stolen without the permission from the shop owner! Sayang naman, this could have been a good project. Why dont you ask him nalang where he sold it para meron pa chance ma retreive.How could this be stolen when its not even running di ba? kinarga ba ng shop owner sa pedicab? baka hiniram lang ng bakeshop so they can use the frame for the 3 tier cake hehehe
VCOP-CEbu Vespa Owners

corlioni on May 30, 2013, 10:34:26 AM
by now hindi na running condtion yun pappi james. matagal na-tengga. pero it can be rolled or towed. i am in touch with the shop owner na, hopefully walang hassle sa turn-over, para forgive and forget na lang kami. outt of the issue ang third party. yes, good project yan, naipon ko na needed parts for restoration in the coming  months. 

johnadoo on July 11, 2013, 07:25:14 AM
chief, kamusta na ito? did you get it back?

corlioni on July 12, 2013, 09:11:43 AM
hindi pa, John. nagtatago na yung **expletive**ng Mike 'Django' Rivero Schlander. dentista yan taga Fairview. let this be a warning sa lahat na makaka deal nun.