markus_69 on June 15, 2013, 05:03:58 AM
Guys any comment on this scooter?, I just order one for myself.

df22 on June 15, 2013, 08:46:33 PM
Fuel Injected? Sinong dealer? How much?

Thanks!

For Sale Motorcycle Apparel
http://df22mcp.multiply.com/

silver2tone on June 17, 2013, 03:43:03 PM
Interesting price point :) Very good specs - 200cc 4 stroke!
Cyclemar is the distributor - not really sure if they have the wits to distribute a bike like this. I hear they are not known for aftersales support.  A 200cc 4-stroke geared bike is not common so if something goes wrong they should be able to repair it.  It's not really very similar to the 2-stroke version :)
If I did not have 2 Vespas already I would consider buying - at that price why not? But I have a bnew PX150...nothing compares to that :D

markus_69, is this your first geared scooter? good luck :D it will be enjoyable.

markus_69 on June 17, 2013, 05:06:43 PM
I had a Vespa s, two weeks ago I acquire a px150 at Nuvali , it was a different experience for me to try a geared scooter, I find the px 150 quite slow, that's why I ordered the LML Star 200.

silver2tone on June 17, 2013, 08:40:29 PM
Yes the px is slow. Speed is not the reason why people buy it. The look is only secondary. What do you think is best about the px? :)
The star, will not be much different I'm afraid. I dont think there is much difference between a stella or a px speedwise. If you want speed get a gts - that's what satisfies. I choose that over a Ducati :). Of course that is not tollway legal, but to me the range is just right.
A px style bike is not for everyone, but once it bites you, you will always want one.

direkpal on June 17, 2013, 09:07:55 PM
i agree.
i started scootering on a PX and i had mine for 8 years. i rode it everyday, everywhere.
i wished that i didn't have to part with it to upgrade when the time came, but i had to.
now, having been on a GTS 300 for 3 years, i'm still in the "if i ever have any extra money to get myself a PX again,
i would" mode. i will always want one.
it's not about speed. it's the feeling that you get when you're on a classic ride.
it's timeless.
vespa granturismo sport gts300ie super - bianco bella

euroscoot inc - decade 1

markus_69 on June 18, 2013, 06:37:40 AM
Thanks guys for sharing your thoughts, well siguro nasanay Lang ako sa mga mio na naka steroids he he he he, silver2tone , I think the vespa had already bite me he he he he he.

silver2tone on June 18, 2013, 10:46:14 AM
do give us a review when you get the lml

rem on June 18, 2013, 12:40:48 PM
Just like to chime in and echo what everyone has said already, you dont buy and ride a vespa, lml, stella for speed. It's a lifestyle, a change in perspective. Basta! Enjoy lang ang ride :)

Sent from my LG-E435 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

air_dude on June 18, 2013, 04:36:48 PM
planning on getting one also, tempting !!!
dey op rider

doomzday on June 19, 2013, 06:58:47 AM
aha!  a convert from japanese scoot to the classic look.  i too have taken the path.  i used to ride a suzuki raider 150 which 6 to 7 years ago was the fastest underbone in the market.  my first vespa was a PX incidently bought from corinne (silver2tone).  so my first thought was, it was 150cc and should have top speed at least like a honda wave but found out it was a bit slow but speed was not the reason i bought the scooter which for most of us here in vespinoy might attest.  IMHO, buying a classic vespa or any variance whatsoever is buying history, class, culture and the lifestyle.  if you can accept this, you'll love the scoot and will want more.  goodluck on the 4stroke 200cc.  i hope you'll provide a review of the scooter as many are intrigued about it.

boybig on June 19, 2013, 08:52:04 AM
question: aside from the 200cc engine & price, how is the lml star different from the stella?

silver2tone on June 19, 2013, 09:08:33 AM
question: aside from the 200cc engine & price, how is the lml star different from the stella?
the badge? :)
i think the seat of the Stella is of better quality.

gwafu on June 19, 2013, 11:56:50 AM
Isa lang ang gumawa LML pa rin. Ayon sa nabasa ko lang. Stella sa North America, LML Star sa Europe and Belladonna sa New Zealand.

gwafu on June 19, 2013, 12:04:25 PM
mukang badge nga lang difference. ika nga ni silver2tone.