doomzday on June 19, 2013, 12:39:05 PM
may available bang pang test drive yung dealer?  i agree with corinne, baka maging issue ang after sales support ng dealer.  this is a new scooter and cyclemar is known to do business with japs and china scooters. 

rem on June 19, 2013, 01:37:56 PM
But if it's basically the same as the stella, less the badge, then we can go to our suking mekaniko. Unless warranty issues yan.

Sent from my LG-E435 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

gwafu on June 19, 2013, 01:59:21 PM
Pag sablay cylemar sa service, bring it to 2211. Tatangapin kaya nila?
@markus_69 baka ma disappoint ka sa top speed. Nabasa ko lang din naman, maliit lang ang gain sa top end compared sa stella 150. top speed stella around 60-65mph(96kph-104kph) . star 200 around 70mph (112kph). lumakas lang arankada.

vespinoy on June 20, 2013, 09:28:17 PM
Stella owner here.  You'll love the fuel economy of these bikes.  But yup, it's no speed demon.  I'm way past that anyway so I'm enjoying my Stella everyday, my PX occasionally.
"I didn't get a harrumph outta that guy."
"Give the governor a harrumph."
"Harrumph!"

rem on June 21, 2013, 07:25:33 AM
Stella owner here.  You'll love the fuel economy of these bikes.  But yup, it's no speed demon.  I'm way past that anyway so I'm enjoying my Stella everyday, my PX occasionally.

May ibang ride kasi si vespinoy when he wants speed ;)

sent using Tapatalk

johos on June 25, 2013, 09:59:48 AM

Check the site http://www.lmlocgb.co.uk/. Reviews are mixed.

I don't think you can compare it to the Stella as apples to apples per se. Genuine has a higher final QC needed for the Stella to make it Stateside as compared to LML. But how can you go wrong 99K for a 200cc 4T classic scoot! They have it in automatic also but in 125cc,and in India. Tempting!

direkpal on June 25, 2013, 11:01:13 AM
an automatic PX-body scoot?
whoa...
vespa granturismo sport gts300ie super - bianco bella

euroscoot inc - decade 1

gwafu on June 27, 2013, 12:17:31 PM

hakunon on July 24, 2013, 11:08:13 AM
Considering that this bike has 200cc engine.  Does the top speed will go at least 120kph? or less?

embryo31 on July 29, 2013, 09:43:44 AM
Katakot naman ang speed pala ng LML at stella. pang 80kph lang dibdib ko eh. Kung wala ako px baka kumuha din ako nyan stella or LML 200cc. Mura na na tipid pa sa gasolina.
The Messenger
Euroscoot Inc.
Angono Boy - Palaboy

zachster on August 04, 2013, 09:20:15 PM
just my two cents...i have a 110cc and a 125cc bike..believe it or not my stella is still more frugal than those two. Sobrang tipid talaga despite the bigger displacement and the heavier body...its that engine man... 5 days a week on it goin around from merville to pasong tamo to shaw to gigs i spend around P75 bucks...
www.myspace.com/zachlucero<br />[email protected]<br />Iskut Bukul Inc...

Gestapo on August 06, 2013, 12:13:34 PM
I just had mine this Saturday and a beginner in geared scooters. Here are my observations so far:

- The clutch cables and gear cables were slightly frayed making shifting difficult
- The engine is noticeably hot (right side) says my backride and an experienced PX rider.
- The angle of the headlamp can't be dipped to the road level as desired

I got it anyway and told the dealer I'll have the minor stuff fixed since I can't wet to get my hands on it. Overall I'm happy as a puppy! Will post along other observations once I get more knowledge regarding my new scoot.

Daddy D on August 09, 2013, 03:39:40 PM
Did you already try to adjust the headlamp?  There should be a small adjustment bolt right below it on the lower headset.

silver2tone on August 11, 2013, 07:35:45 PM
Congrats on your purchase Gestapo! What color did you get?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gestapo on August 11, 2013, 10:47:45 PM
@Daddy D, it was Noy who told me it's maxed out to the lowest level already. I will perhaps try a different bulb and see how the lighting improves.

@C Thanks! I got the two-toned Orange-White. The Ivory White-Green looks better IMO but I still prefer the Orange Color. Right now they also have the Matte Black and Matte Green.

So far it seems noisy on idle compared to a Stella on idle. Some say it's because of the larger displacement but I think with a bit of fine tuning it may improve. I will need to compare to fellow LML owners if this is normal. I was able to use the scoot during the VCOP ride in Real, Quezon. The sweet spot is in the 3rd gear and can give quick acceleration on the twisties up to 60KMH. My top speed so far via GPS is 91KMH