silver2tone on August 12, 2013, 05:17:01 PM
How's the braking? I remember before on my 2-stroke LML ang lakas ng front brake nya, if you use it tatalsik ka :)
the front brake of my PX is more swabe

Gestapo on August 13, 2013, 11:08:51 AM
How's the braking? I remember before on my 2-stroke LML ang lakas ng front brake nya, if you use it tatalsik ka :)
the front brake of my PX is more swabe

On the city I seem to be using engine braking for anticipated slowdowns and use the front brakes as support to slow it down to the correct RPM before shifting. It seems to be usable maybe similar to the brakes of the PX and IMO I am just trying to get used to the handling as the PX type of scooters seems more delicate in balancing than my Fly. In my old scooter, I am confident doing an insta-brake even on not-so-good conditions. But here, going down a wet parking ramp, I have to put down both my feet on the ground as the tires get to slip.

I remember in the Real, Quezon trip by the way that it's usable even when braking on turns. There was a portion there near Real where the pavement suddenly ends, I was on a fairly high speed that time. Had slow down fast so that front brakes were used while I'm leaning (not much) and tires were screeching like morse code and surprisingly held up well.

vespinoy on August 13, 2013, 11:13:09 AM
Front brakes of the stella reallu really strong.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
"I didn't get a harrumph outta that guy."
"Give the governor a harrumph."
"Harrumph!"

embryo31 on August 14, 2013, 09:16:06 AM
Palit ka gulong gestapo. mukhang madulas ang stock na gulong ng LML/Stella. Ewan ko din lang kasi di ko pa din naman nasubukan. Sa tipid nyan parang gusto ko na talaga kumuha but I have to dispose 1 scooter.

Baka may gusto bumili ng vxr ko benta ko na sya.
The Messenger
Euroscoot Inc.
Angono Boy - Palaboy

Gestapo on August 14, 2013, 05:40:35 PM
Will do soon Pres. Post na iyan tapos choose your poison. Economy and Silence of the Engine, go for the Stella. Power, go for LML. Bili na din!

Gestapo on August 14, 2013, 06:39:08 PM
Sorry it's Jun pala. Hindi lang pala sa streets and directions ako lituhin pati names and handles din :P

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 4

twoniner on August 30, 2013, 10:02:07 AM
With respect to fit and finish, paint quality, chrome trim, etc., how do the Stella and Star compare?

Gestapo on September 03, 2013, 11:49:05 AM
With respect to fit and finish, paint quality, chrome trim, etc., how do the Stella and Star compare?

I suppose it does not differ that much from the factory since both are from the same. However, upon arrival there's a difference between quality "sa unang tingin" and gut feel for the Stella primarily because the dealership is more experienced and have a knack for quality. Most of the LML scoots have even plastic covers latched on the signal and tail lights, some tubes are missing, and for me the keys to my topbox is a pain in the butt to open everytime.

Gestapo on September 03, 2013, 01:20:54 PM
I meant glove box in the post above.

Just came back from Ilocos and here are some data I have gathered.

mode of riding: Wide Open Throttle
methodology: turn off reserve and gas up to the nearest station soon as fuel starvation is evident, record km reading and liters filled
kilometers recorded: 719.9km 6 fill-ups
average fill-up: 3.75 liters to full tank (not including reserve)
average range: 120km
average fuel efficiency 32.15 kmpl (far from the 50 kmpl claim perhaps due to the riding style)

Gestapo on September 03, 2013, 01:26:10 PM

Gestapo on September 03, 2013, 01:55:42 PM

The top speed remains on the 90 range despite the 2k mileage

Record of the route homebound

projectV on September 04, 2013, 04:45:15 PM

The top speed remains on the 90 range despite the 2k mileage

Record of the route homebound

Anu bagong Result dun sa night ride mo?
V.C.O.P.