Posted by Bimbo
on Oct 14th, 2008 in General
| 0 comments
I know it’s been a long long long time since I’ve posted. A lot of things have been happening so I have not had time to blog. I hope to be back blogging regularly soon.
Here are some updates since my last post.
– 2211 Works brings in the Vespa GTS, MP3 400 the brand spanking new Gilera Runner ST, and the Piaggio X8. Envy starts creeping in just about now.
– We’ve successfully fended away the LTO’s (Land Transport Office) latest attempt at regulating the MC community. This is something I am personally happy to have been a part of.
– I finally got to go on a ride. Can’t believe that there’s a place that cold in the Philippines.
– Eurosocot will be holding their elections this weekend.
– Vespa Attack 4 is just around the corner!
– I turned 40. :S